Politics : How is Trump telling 4 minorities to go back to own country anything but racist?

How is Trump telling 4 minorities to go back to own country anything but racist?

3 of the 4 congresswomen he told to leave the United States and go fix their own country were actually born in this country. They are as American as anyone else, but he assumed since they are not white, then they aren't real Americans. What a racist. They are all women too, so he is a sexist racist.

Re: How is Trump telling 4 minorities to go back to own country anything but rac

I'd say it's possible to read racism in it, but it appears to be more Xenophobic than anything. I'd completely agree with him if he were just directing his comments to that cunt Ilhan Omar, but yeah, the other 3 were born here, and even though they're just as evil and vile and terrible as Omar, this is their home country.

Re: How is Trump telling 4 minorities to go back to own country anything but rac

Given there was no reason to assume these 4 congress women were not from the USA, other than their skin color/race, it seems his xenophobia is a sign of racism.

Talib open supports Hamas and Hezzbollah.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

The more I think about what he said (and I initially thought he made a good point), the more I realize how stupid Trump really is. The fact that three of these women were born here pretty much kills Trump's entire argument unless he supports deporting natural born citizens who disagree with his policies (he probably does).

As it is, he's just going to double down on the "go back home" and "love it or leave it" crap because it plays well with his MAGA hat-wearing base. Facts be damned.

I voted for Trump, and watched that rally, but did have a bad feeling inside. Of course, he retracted and said he didn't like it over and over. He hasn't done shit about immigration and cut his own taxes which is the opposite of populism.

The problem with attacking these 4 is either your attack damages them or else it just makes them stronger. Especially if the women don't die from the attacks but come back swinging which is what's going to happen. All Trump does is give them more power.

It's not about race. It's about the content of their character.

Trump was careful not to name names. How many in Congress are foreign born altogether?

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]