Star Wars : Possible Darth Vader force choke plot hole

Possible Darth Vader force choke plot hole

Look how he uses his had to choke him

That is a cybernetic hand there, my friends. That hand is not of flesh, meaning it possess no midi-chlorians. Stated one more time: ZERO midi-chlorians. Midi-chlorians, the source of the force, are present only in living tissue, and if his hand does not have any, then why is he manipulating it as if the hand action is what initiates the choke effect? This simply does not make sense.

Re: Possible Darth Vader force choke plot hole

Maybe he's just doing it for effect. It looks menacing the way he's holding it. If he was just scratching his ass with it while directing the force with his mind, it wouldn't have the same effect on us viewers.

Force powers are a product of the mind😉👍

I wasn't really here. It was all in your head!

I wish we had seen more of “bad ass” Vader.

Jedis sometimes use their hands when they are doing magic so people around them (the audience) know it is them doing the magic.

My opinion is that in that scene Darth Vader is basically mind controlling a man into not breathing and holding up his fingers to make it clear to everyone in the room that he is doing it.
Note there's no "telekinesis" in the first movie. Obi-Wan Kenobi climbs out to by hand pull levers and things after he basically mind controlled the guards into thinking they heard something.

In other words in a way it's Darth Vader saying "This isn't the air your lungs are for." with a hand gesture and the man's body just swears off inhaling.

'(sigh) We humans are stupid egotistical self-deluded beings'

All very good points above my sons but I'm afraid none of you truly know the power of the dark side.

I'm cumming on BLM.