Politics : Ross Perot has died at 89 - He changed history

Re: Ross Perot has died at 89 - He changed history

😂😂😂😂

~~Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.~~

He has good points and his debating is in league with the others debating style here

It's just that some don't want to hear opposing povs

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

Confucius

Yes I know, so I just put his moronic ass on my Ignore List. Problem solved!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Have had this argument before and I am too damn tired tonight to school you again about your not so perfect country so just stfu with your b.s. You are just trying to fight for the drama.

~~Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.~~

Did I say at any point that my country is better than urs? Not everything is a dick measuring contest ya know. Im just sick of u thinking that what happens in America changes the whole world! You are so ignorant to your own ignorance.

And back to the OG argument, this Ross Period guy, so it was because of him that a white man with no brains but a fat wallet got the job……Trump is ur president now, so not really changing history, it was more like a sneak peek into the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2DHyimmSCY

I am not engaging you. Talk to yourself.

Ahhh the old ' im not dealing with this rite nao ' line, the go to for all people stumpped in a debate.

Hey why dont u throw in a few mom jokes while ur at it? Perhaps insult my spelling? 😁👍

What part of we had this argument before did you not get. I am not here to school your ass again. If you had any damn sense instead of being so angry and argumentative you would ask the older posters questions. You know people who actually lived thru some of the history first hand.

He isn't the only angry and argumentative one in this debate, he's just the one not agreeing with the status quo

Confucius

I feel like you and other of our older posters can lend a perspective. Instead of spouting off stuff that has been read I want to hear stuff from people who lived it.

Yes, but not at the expense of others

Confucius

We kissed and made up lol I was being cranky with him.

I understand, we all get cranky :)

Confucius

Errr…pretty sure I WAS asking them…until u burst in! You obviously wanted a reply otherwise you wouldnt have replied to me at all. So your annoyance at me for replying kinda baffles me.

Ever read the book about him hiring Bo Gritz to rescue his employees when the Iranians took them hostage? I think it's titled " On wings of Eagles". Ross succeeded where Carter failed.
Very impressive man!

Yeah, without this idiot we probably wouldn't have had Clinton as President.
Thanks, dumb ass!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

This is nothing but a myth.

Exit polls showed that Perot pulled voters from Bush and Clinton equally ( 38% to 38% )

Bill Clinton would have won anyway.

There are two other elections, though, where the outcomes actually were changed by 3rd party candidates:

2000, when Nader got 97,421 votes in FL, which Gore lost by 537

and

2016, when Stein got 51,463 votes in MI, which Clinton lost by 10,704

"Once more, meesa rulin' da Galaxy… and weesa havin' da peace."

I don't believe in spoilers. If Nader and Stein weren't around, their supporters would have stayed home. But because they voted, they probably helped Democrats in Senate/House races.

https://tinychat.com/room/johncassavetes

Perot truth about War. "What should we learn from the Vietnam War?" "Don't rush to every world problem and have our people torn to pieces" "The working people send their daughters and sons to war, not the beautiful people!" during 92 Presidential Debate.

https://tinychat.com/room/johncassavetes

I remember. What were his views? Was he more left or right leaning?

Katrina Johnson did the best Ross Perot.