Star Wars : The new movies really killed Star Wars

The new movies really killed Star Wars

The new Star Wars themed Disneyland thing is getting less people than expected.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/star-wars-galaxy-s-edge-at-disneyland-less-crowded-than-expected/ar-AADNqyv?srcref=rss

This comes after no one went to see Solo, and after they had to cancel a bunch of Star Wars movies due to lack of interest. Even the lousy prequels couldn't hurt Star Wars, it took the new Trilogy to do it. That is how bad they are. Worse than the prequels, proven fact. The Force Awakens was a retread, The Last Jedi was just silly, and The Rise of Skywalker is even worse than those two. I walked out halfway through. Disney really killed this franchise.

Re: The new movies really killed Star Wars

Agreed. They should have just left well enough alone. The first three films are perfect. There was no need for the new films (or for those annoying new titles for the old films). ;-(

Took you long enough 🙄

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

The Force Awakens was a retread, The Last Jedi was just silly, and The Rise of Skywalker is even worse than those two.

I enjoyed The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi. I found them far more entertaining than the prequels. I thought The Rise of Skywalker wasn't coming out until later this year. How have you already seen it?