Star Wars : What is your Favorite Lightsaber Color and which fits your Personality?

What is your Favorite Lightsaber Color and which fits your Personality?

STAR WARS:

Epicstream provides a useful chart showing what each of the colors mean and who uses them: http://epicstream.com/features/Star-Wars-Lightsaber-Colors-and-What-They-Mean

Also, Star Wars Theory offers a visual guide and explanation too for greater depth:

I would like to point out that the black lightsaber, better known as the darksaber (for those who preferred to skip the lengthy video, like me), is now part of the legit Star Wars universe (Disney Canon), showing up in the animated Clone Wars and Rebels series. It's backstory is that it's an ancient weapon, which is why it looks closer to an actual blade than the more common mechanized hilt configuration we're all familiar with.

The same is also true for the white lightsaber (it being an official color), one whose crystal has been freed from the dark side of the force (The Jedi restrain and balance emotion, finding harmony; the Sith fully embrace their feelings, seeking greater ambitions). It is unclear if white represents the user being neither a Sith or a Jedi, or if it's a matter of purifying oneself whose been on a psychological journey.

Personally, green has always appealed to me, being reminded of the positive aspects of nature. I also see myself having said variation since I always feel I thrive in situations where "disarming" is needed, bringing people together amid differences.

This is all for fun. May the Force be with you, my friends. (^_^)//

What's your color and which one do you feel would be best suit your taste?

EDIT: Thank you for being patient. My end has been short of time as of late due to family caregiving reasons. Not wishing for anyone to feel left out, don't hesitate to ask anything else Star Wars related for more clarity.

~~o//

Re: What is your Favorite Lightsaber Color and which fits your Personality?

intrigue and pursuit

BlogSpot ½ Irish/German/French/Dutch…? ½ South/East Chinese / Asian 34/f/FL 5'4

What a curious answer. Are you referencing the color of a mood ring? I haven't thought of that. Nice!

~~o//

I just clicked on the site. I didn't like the color.

BlogSpot ½ Irish/German/French/Dutch…? ½ South/East Chinese / Asian 34/f/FL 5'4

To be honest, lightsabers can be all possible colors if we go way back in time, before the events of the Star Wars film saga.

~~o//

I’m a blue guy.

I Drink & I Know Things My Niggas

It really stands out the most out of all the variations, except when against an intense backdrop, as was the case for Luke Skywalker's fight with Jabba's gang on Tatoonie, convincing Lucas to change the color during production. Imagine the cheers it must have received when it was first revealed in theaters in "Return of the Jedi."

~~/o/

Blue of course, as for a Jedi!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Jedi used green as well. One even had a purple saber 😉👍

I wasn't really here. It was all in your head!

I prefer blue.

Let's not forget Jedi Master Plo Koon's yellow lightsaber that appeared in "Phantom Menace" merchandise. Though he also had a blue one later on, according to our mad boy, George Lucas. (^_^)

~~o//

Nothing beats the original!

~~o//

Red naturally

They all look like dildos.

The Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker was supposedly conceived by the Force, without a biological father, after all… (O_o)

~~o//

One thing that can be said for the Sith (or Dark Jedi) is that they are not afraid of what the Force does to their bodies, the dark side physically deforming them - but hey, they feel secure in their skin being all kinds of powerful.

~~o//

I don’t think the true Dark Jedi were so much into body disfiguration as the Sith.

You're right, they did get off on that much easier. The only big Sith exception that comes to mind is Count Dooku, who knows dark side powers such as lightning but having no yellow eyes. I think the difference with him and the other Sith is that his true motivations were what he felt meant correcting the wrongs of the Jedi Order, not really wishing to grab enormous power, though he did plan on killing Sidious to take his spot at one point as the one true Lord of the Sith.

~~o//

Most sailent.

And I have to think that the reason Palpatine got so disfigured was that he had already been disfigured but hid it with a force cloak of some kind ,was older then we thought and that fight with what’s his name drained a lot of power from him before Annikan stepped in to help Sidious.

It wouldn't be surprising if Palpatine used some sort of alchemy to hide his true appearance from people for PR reasons. Everyone likes a pretty face. I do know that his master was real big into to trying to find the secret to immortality. Palpatine likely knew a lot about the sciences and dark side taboos given the Sith lineage for the Rule of Two, master and apprentice; passing down the knowledge of from each generation to the next. His duel with Windu in "Revenge of the Sith" hurt him to the point of his ability being of no use to him anymore.

For the few imperials who did see his hideous face, having closed himself off from the public until after the destruction of the first Death Star, in which he no longer gave a crap about what people thought of him, wanting to take command against the troublesome Rebellion and thereby putting him in the action, he used his ugly feature to play the sympathy card as wounds from the Clone Wars.

~~o//

I wants a yellow one! Just like the original Luke action figure…the original 12" obi wan…or plo koon in Jedi power battles😁👍

Heck yes, DF, I totally see you digging this one. It's not about necessarily being the best with either a lightsaber (blue) or the Force (green), but using acquired knowledge and skills too, like a Jedi MacGyver. Oh snap, now we know which one he would have used!

~~o//

Man, Jedi Power Battles is sweet, even though it's a hard son of a game! Plo Koon is my favorite character in it, being able to wreak havoc on naysayers using electric judgement (Force lightning without the fear or anger).

~~o//

You've played power battles? Impressive…most impressive 😉

White saber. Obedience and service.⚔️

"Don't go down to the lake." -Joe Taylor played by Jack Palance in Without Warning (1980)

It is definitely different from all the others. The only one I know who uses it so far is Ahsoka Tano during the time of the Empire in "Star Wars: Rebels."

~~o//

MOTHERF@#KING PURPLE.💀

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

Yes! Used by someone with the swag to behead both Boba's daddy and make Palpatine wish he stocked up on Judge Judy's skin cream product.

~~o//

Purple is my favorite color in real life. But I like a Red lightsaber the best.

That makes a lot of sense. Did you know that not all the Sith were interested in causing destruction to the galaxy? From the Disney Darth Vader comic line, there's this very mysterious mask with eyes which glow red every time someone stares intently at it. It belonged to a dark lord known as Mommin (before the title of Darth was used by the Sith), who used the dark side of the Force to create things instead. According to Sidious, Mommin was considered a heretic by both the Sith and Jedi due to being unusual. Pretty interesting.

~~o//

White of course. I'm a virgin.

Red

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Black, like my soul.