Confucius

Re: When They See Us

Has anyone watched this?

Confucius

Not me anyhow.

Santas Swollen Red Sack Is a Bursting With Gifts

No. I just saw it come up as trending on Netflix a few days ago.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

No, but I watched the trailer, and it reminded me of what happened to a bunch of innocent people in the movie "In the Name of the Father. This was in Great Britain!

Looks good

I'm hesitant to watch When You See Them because people have said how much it angers them.

Just watching a clip, seeing what young Korey Wise went through while in an adult prison, is very emotional. I know I'm going to be crying a lot

Confucius

Ugh I'm so fucking sick and tired of watching based on true story movies/tv series involving injustice towards black people. It's like watching Christ die on the cross repeatedly.
Except black people aren't Christ.

👎When They See Us.

What hurts the most is that these were children

Confucius

I don't like watching depressing movies like that. There is no possible way you and I could ever go to the movies together.

I don't either. Like I said, I'm hesitant

Confucius

You know what movies I'd like to see Hollywood make? Instead of the same black people are victims of racism, oppression and social injustice, I'd like to see a movie that shows the other side of the coin. Another evil that exists as well: the black people who hate white people. Those same black people act like fascists dictatos persecuting the blacks that want to be friends with white people. And how they are also very much a danger to soceity.

Hollywood won't go there though.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.