Short Films : Short Films

Re: Short Films

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Wow! That was creepy! Once again, very Black Mirror, but I'm not exactly sure what was going on. So were they connecting their baby to a computer to be educated? And wtf happened at the end? It looked like the real Mom was in the computer. I'm a bit confused.

Man, this Dust Channel is cool. I can see myself watching lots of films there. Thanks!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I'm definitely going to have to check out Black Mirror with so many people suggesting it!

As far as the first video, the little baby was being programmed, (think of the Matrix), and what it was perceiving was what you saw on the screen, ie: being held and cared for by "images" of the real parents, so he grows up with memories (including whatever skills they buy with their credits, such as how they mentioned that he'd learn Mandarin by being connected).

Yeah, that's sorta what I thought. And yes, do yourself a favor, and check out Black Mirror.

Yes, yes!

I also wanted to shout out to @NZer and @~AnnaMaria~ and @MissMargoChanning . Even though this has androids in it, it's got a very Phryne Fisher feel to it. And as I said, very Eliot Ness. Also very much like a Nero Wolfe Mystery.

Okay then. Gotta get back to Dust now!

Welcome to our future with "gun control"…

These films are awesome, and I love the short run times!

This perfectly demonstrates what it's like to live with paralyzing anxiety.

Okay. I'll get to this one after I watch all the others. Thanks.

This one is cute and funny, and definitely worth several chuckles. Gotta watch it all the way through to the very, very end!

Okay. I'm going to watch all of them! Thanks again!

This has a surprise ending as well. You'll never see this one coming.

Probably not, but that's one of things that makes these films so great!

If you've watched GoT you might recognize someone in this.

I'm responding to bump this thread back to the top where it's easy to find.

The Stowaway. Check. Thanks.

That was so sad. :(

The guy they got to play the pilot was brilliant. This was so believable.

But yes, it definitely was sad.

Thanks!

I'm working my way through them. I'm not particularly a fan of animated stuff, so I have skipped a lot of those. Every now and again, however, something will catch my eye.

Back to the top!

Back to the top.

Okay, I'll watch "Begin" as soon as I can get to it. Thanks.

Okay, okay, so check this one out, and parlay it into today's socioeconomics system.

See what I'm talking about?

list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA

The Replacement. Check. Thanks.

list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA&index=19

list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA&index=22

Grazie!

Is that like "grassy ass"?

Here's another one. Big Brother looking in on you… Oh yeah, and what's a "crime" again?

list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA&index=22

Tower D. Check. As soon as I can get to it. Thanks.

Thanks.

I really hope you get around to seeing at least a few of these.

They generally have a very high production value, and are extremely well-done.

Thanks. I think I've seen four or five so far.

I'm "replying to you" as a means to post a new video, but I'm certainly not trying to single you out or appear to push a video on you. Just randomly adding to the list if I come across something that looks interesting.

Thanks. That helps keep it near the top so we can all access it.

Exactly! That was precisely my intention. So glad you get it, too!

Yep and thanks!

Thanks.

list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA&index=8

Danke!

Is that like Donkey?