Fantasy : Angel Heart

Angel Heart

Just to start a new thread on Mickey…

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Angel Heart

Wow! That was such a great movie with twists and turns and diabolically good acting. Mickey was at his best, I think. The guy could really act and he was good to look at. What the hell happened to him. :(

Post deleted

Post deleted

This was an exceptional movie. Very dry, very painful, high drama, and such pain. He was extraordinary.

Truth be told, I enjoyed him in Iron Man too!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I just looked him up to see what he looks like now and he's wearing really bad wings that look like a ratty old doll's hair lol

Also, no one looks the same as they did thirty years ago.

I feel like sometimes people just don't cut slack to the reality of aging.

Of course but I think he would have been better off if he hadn't gone for all the plastic surgery.

From what he's said, it started as reconstructive surgery due to his boxing career. Let's be realistic; if you insist on a career where the main object is to smash each other in the face repeatedly, there's going to be a cost.

I don't know enough about his boxing to know how well he did, but he was, and is, a very talented actor.

Post deleted

โ–ฒ Top