Epic and Disaster : Twister

Twister

This is one of the best movies:

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Twister

Yep, I hear ya. The seats aren't exactly comfortable to begin with, but sitting through a double-feature, and the ol' numb-butt starts to kick in.

I've never been to one of those fancy schmancy movie theatres, though, that allegedly have big, soft, comfortable seats to relax in. Either way, I want the leg room and I like to stretch about a bit.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Oh you young people with your delicate body parts. I’ve sat through a 24 hour film marathon and survived to tell the tale.

Maybe you have buns of steel! You have super-buns? Tough-buns?

My tookus just goes numb after a bit, lol

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Bill Paxton! He was always worth watching.

Absolutely! As much as I really, reeeeally hate to say this, sadly the first image, despite his large body of work, that does come to my mind is this:

😁

Shoot! I thought this was the topic! Darn it!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!