Black Mirror : Season 5 trailer

Season 5 trailer

3 episodes, June 5th.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Re: Season 5 trailer

I've never seen a single episode. I realize I'm probably the only one who doesn't have an interest in this.

That's fair enough Lilith

It's not for everyone and so if it doesn't spark an interest within you that's fine.

I did prefer it when it was Channel 4, in the UK, who handled distribution but the Netflix stuff is still good for me

LOL. 🤡🌎

You really should check it out. This is a brilliant series.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I have only seen the first episode, after I heard it was the best one. This was years ago. Are there any other that are as good?

It's all about personal preference Cathode and so it isn't easy to dispel or recommend any on a whim.

Almost all of them are short enough for watching once without thinking you've wasted your time and so on that recommendation from me I'd say go for it and see what you can.

The first one, the one you've watched, for many is the most jarring - the majority prefer everything after that episode.

Let me know what you think!

LOL. 🤡🌎

All of them are good, and some of them are absolutely brilliant. I can hardly wait for June 5.

I too prefer the C4 episodes but the Netflix ones are good. I heard Miley Cyrus is in the next season

I'll watch the trailer later

That's Achy-Breaky hearts daughter - right?

LOL. 🤡🌎

The very same, she's in a purple wig in the trailer apparently.

I'll take the show for what it is, I don't want to have bias against anyone for what they do outside of their roles in a show.

Sounds conservative, I know, but I think she might be the twerking person and all of that - stuff I don't care to know and don't want to influence the performance of their act if I can help it.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Well she is an actress and has been since she was a kid so you know

Yer man from Sherlock is in it too, the chap who was Moriarty. He looks so like Dec from Ant and Dec.

Anyway I'll be watching.

I'll be watching too and I like that guy from Sherlock because he did some great voice work in Locke with Tom Hardy.

Not a big fan of his Moriarty though, but I don't think I've seen a Moriarty that I've liked on screen yet. Not his fault - just my imagination wanting what it wants.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Thanks! I can hardly wait.

Let's hope it's good MMC

LOL. 🤡🌎

Amen. I think it will be.