Politics : America’s attack on women

America’s attack on women

The whole southern states retarded backwards beliefs are making abortion a crime and sending women to jail forever this is the fucking America Christian sharia law

This is sick sick sick

All around the world women are slaves to their own bodies and to men it’s Christian version of sharia law in America it’s sick and disgusting and then there is the actual sharia law sick and disgusting women are being treated abominably cause if “religion” cut the crap and get with the times it was never right to control women and it needs to stop right now

Women who don’t want children such as me should have a RIGHT to birth control even to hysterectomy but we have a pathetic little pill instead we need more hysterectomies

We need men to get vasectomies we need less violence against women and bigotry and rape

Rape is a serious issue it’s a violation and life ruining yet all people can think about is unborn babies !?

Mentally deranged people claiming to be Christians and using their hidden agenda against women secretly this is not Christian at all this is not what Jesus wants !

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: America’s attack on women

abortion is anti christian, im showing your mom this!

I know someone who knows you and your mom!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

southern states retarded backwards beliefs are making abortion a crime and sending women to jail forever this is the fucking America Christian sharia law

Yes, but the anti-abortion bills passed by those states are unenforceable until Roe vs. Wade is overturned by the Supreme Court and that's unlikely to happen anytime soon. Abortion is still legal in all 50 states.

Correct, and also, according to the bills themselves, the women will not go to jail, that's a lie being pushed by the media that too many people are eager to fall for.

Just a heads up, nothing in the bill says the women will be punished or go to jail, that's a lie. It specifically says the abortion providers will face legal action. Don't fall for the left's lying tricks.

Yeah I hear ya, gurl. You tell it like it is!

Btw, not everything in the southern US is as messed up as their views on abortion.

Living in the world of ghetto life, everyone around seems so uptight.

Men should be castrated before puberty. That would fix things.

Yeah, it would be the end of human beings.

That is probably the dumbest comment I've ever seen on this board. Congratulations!
Unless you're joking, you've just proven that you a grade A Moron!

And killing innocent unborn babies is NOT sick???

Perhaps you should re-title your post:

"The American Left's Attack on Innocent Unborn Babies"

Miley, you say you're a Christian, but it seems that you're a hypocrite.
You're disobeying God's Commandment No. 6:

6. You shall not murder.