Politics : What a fucking joke

What a fucking joke

22 people running for democratic nomination.

Meh

Re: What a fucking joke

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

I wonder if anyone says “fuckin B”?

Meh

I'm voting for Kamala Harris.

You can't top the Pop

I received my voter's registration card in the mail a couple of days ago. I am not voting for my party even though I'm a registered Democrat. I just did that because I was emotionally manipulated by the party and pressured to register as a democratic because I'm a minority.

Living in the world of ghetto life, everyone around seems so uptight.

A lot of people thought that the Democrats were the party to vote for ,just to realize that they did nothing for them,that’s why Killary Clinton lost.Mind you the rebublicans are weasels as well.Anarchy is the way to go.

Meh

I'm all for anarchy!

Meh

Mind you the rebublicans are weasels as is the way to go.
Fuck Yesssss

I'm don't have a strong political stance. However, I prefer conservative values more over Democratic ones. I grew up in the south so I'm acclimated to conservative values and the lifestyle. I feel as though the conservative right policies encourage personal responsibility, nationalism and independence–something that this country was founded upon and encorages oppressed minorities to elevate themselves.

Living in the world of ghetto life, everyone around seems so uptight.

How.Dare.You.

And they are all so bad Creepy Joe Biden is leading the pack. If they were smart they would run Ivanka.

Ivanka and Stephanie McMahon vs Trump and Vince 2020

Go join Al-qaeda if you hate America so much!!
-Craig Ferguson

Not terribly uncommon.the Republicans had like 17 or 18 at this stage leading up to the 2016 election. Lots of money to be skimmed at this point 😂👍

Anyone between me and that crack rock…dies!