Sex and Dating : As his balls rested on my chin I started questioning my sexuality

As his balls rested on my chin I started questioning my sexuality

This weekend I decided to treat Chip, my new junior executive, to dinner. He has been performing extremely well and I like to reward my team when they deserve it. I’m a tough boss, but I’m also fair. I took him to a real high end place where they know me well. Expensive champagne, VIP lounge, the works. It’s a place for real high rollers like me.

Anyway, Chip is just so dreamy and cute. He’s 30 years old and you only need one mere glance to immediately see that he works out a lot. I have spent quite a lot of time fantasizing about spreading his tight buttcheeks apart, licking his asshole and playing with his shaft. I want to lick his asshole like it’s butter and I want his man juice smeared all over my face. The smell would be intoxicating as I know that he cleanses his asshole regularly. Fortunately, after several glasses of champagne he got a bit tipsy and I saw my opportunity. He agreed to come back to my penthouse. When we got back, I held him in my arms and kissed him softly.

Then when we took off each other’s clothes and his balls were resting on my chin, I suddenly found myself wondering whether maybe I really am bisexual? It’s not something I have thought about much. It’s almost like I’m too heterosexual and macho that now I’ve gone slightly the other way? Either way, I have an alpha male image to maintain. You could say that I’m a ladies man that likes to mix it up a little.

I think part of the problem is a guy like me can have any women that he wants and sometimes that just becomes tedious. We all need to spice things up in life. Not to mention, I find penises a lot more sexually stimulating than vaginas, which often smell putrid and look disgusting. And penises taste better too. This is probably why MovieManCin2 likes them so much.

Re: As his balls rested on my chin I started questioning my sexuality

Not sure what it is about this place but it makes the men gayer every single day.

Hi PE

You are a gay man, PE. Time to stop living a lie.

Honestly, this is one of PE's least gay posts.

Salient post.

Hi PE

Hi

This is rape. The favor will be returned once I throw you in prison with six convicted felons.

I can't believe this. You said it was our little secret.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meh

How do you know he cleanses his asshole regularly? Did he tell you that or are you just assuming?

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

I encourage my execs to be open about these things.

Oh, I thought maybe because you can't smell ass you assumed. There's really no way to hell until you get your tongue down there.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Well this is it

Current Ignore List: Bongo (and autismo socks), Bongowoman (Chickaboom)