Health & Fitness : What is this?

What is this?

Re: What is this?

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

lmfao

It is an image of commercially grown marijuana belonging to the Motley Fool Marijuana Masters group over at fool.com

LOL. 🤡🌎

Oh YES! This looks like the Green House of my dreams!
Now that this stuff is starting to become legal state by state, (sadly, not my state yet) I want to be a farmer one day! To think that I could live out the rest of my life surrounded by these lush green plants LEGALLY, gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Come move to Wash State

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

May I bring my husband and my house???
If so, I'm on my way!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

You bet!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I don't smoke weed, or anything, nor do I drink, but I think it's high time, (no pun intended) that pot become legal. I just can't figure out what's taken so damn long.

I haven't smoked weed since the 70s. I'd love to try it legally before I kick. It's on my bucket list!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I got a contact high when one of my mother's friends was toking up, and while I liked the smell of it, I ended up getting extremely paranoid! Aaaaand, that's my experience, lol

But, I've also heard that it depends on what strain you get, that will affect what it smells like, as well as what the experience will be.

"high time"

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Looks like a scene from Biodome.

Hahaha!

Mary Jane.

Weed.

The güd stuff

The only time I did drugs is when my stoner friends wanted me to get high with them so I never bought it, wasn't that into it

I’m with you, I don’t see any benefit to getting high. I do like to vape CBD to keep me relaxed or focused. THC/conventional weed just makes me anxious

That CBD oil is supposed to be good stuff

I use CBD oil for anxiety, to help with sleep, and I've read that it's good for inflammation.

Have you ever tried the gummies? (I hate gummies, so I won't try them, plus the doses seem pretty low).

I have tried, thus far, four different brands of CBD tincture, in various doses.

Have you tried the tinctures at all? What dose do you use? And how do you find the vaping compared to oral doses?

I'm contemplating doing the vaping because I think it'll get into my system quicker, especially if I'm having digestive issues. I realize the tincture is sublingual so it gets absorbed through the mucous membranes under the tongue, but I've been curious about the vaping.

Can you give me some advice or share your experience?

What are you babbling about?

Great alliteration there!

I can’t say I’m an expert. Gummies are a little much for me. I like the pacing of vaping. Never tried tinctures though. If I had any advice, it’d be to just experiment until you find what you like… it won’t be easy

What do you mean by the gummies are a little much for you? Too strong? Too much hassle?

I've only used the tincture. What strength do you use for vaping?

I'm going to look into that because as you pointed out, I think it will give me more pacing control.

I'm clueless about this.

That's smart because