The Dojo : Nimda lured us to this shithole under false pretenses

Nimda lured us to this shithole under false pretenses

FACT.

What a huge bitch.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Nimda lured us to this shithole under false pretenses

I won't be here long enough to do that. And neither will this site.

Where would you be if you weren't here?

Taken you mighty long to get out that door, brother. I'm holding it wide open for you and I won't let it hit you in the ass. 😉

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

We won. You lost. Get over it. 😜

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

What did you win?

You don't know anything and I'm sorry I ever made this site.

Post deleted

The mods and admins are the problem, retard. They're enforcing rules and standards they don't uphold themselves.

Don't you get it? I know you've only got one eye, but surely that doesn't mean you only have half a brain, does it?

Post deleted

Congratulations, you're a sheep.

It seems since Ben's disappearance these faggots are lost. So desperate for leadership they've turned to the very fag they once hated more than anything.

Anybody who knew Gameboy on IMDb disliked him. Weird, huh?

I hear from folks over on Exile he would constantly claim he was incarcerated for offenses relating to Drugs. In light of recent allegations, I think the truth is far more worrying.

He's never denied he's spent time in prison. He wears the shame like a badge of honor.

Do you only have one nut?

The site is fucking awesome, mayne.

we need the original bitches** to come back: chapped, aobai, monica.

AND: the soapbox original whore brigade of ptl, surivorgirl23, ivy, betty, gwnyc(<== oops. how could i forget the one who broke the mold?)

** used in a respectful, bar/pub/cafe sense of bitches; not the gutter sense.

Whoever you are listen to ITTY. You have a team in place to make it work. Get rid of the rotting waste. Me and my girls are ready!

I GameBoy - H. superior

Seeing as how you aren't even competent enough to get rid of me after trying to ban me 8 times within the space of an hour, somehow I doubt you do "have a team in place making it work".

Nice try though.

I know you have an awesome afro and never leave the house, nimdas brother.

What are the rules here? You've refused to engage in constructive debate and now you want us to be reasonable?

the rules are whatever i say. that could change at any given moment.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

Then you'll find it very difficult to get anybody here to treat you with respect.

Then you'll find it very difficult to get anybody here to treat you with respect.

False

Because most of us (besides the trolls) already respect him. Why do you trolls always try to count yourselves as "everybody"? You only make up a small portion of the forum population.

If you left, the website would carry on and flourish without you.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Every poster on this site with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 people are trolls. Somehow this fact continues to escape you.

No shit, and they have no self-awareness.

Clearly.

"you trolls"

You obviously have none. I don't randomly pick fights with the normal users here. The only people I've have disputes with are you trolls.

You seem incapable of realizing that your presence here is toxic, and not conducive to the growth of this site. You totally and completely lack any sort of discernable self-awareness.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

If this was at all true, Nimda would have permabanned the fuck out of all of us. Ask yourself why he hasn't.

If this was at all true, Nimda would have permabanned the fuck out of all of us. Ask yourself why he hasn't.

Oh, it's true. Everyone has their limitations, including Nimda. Let's just say that he has reached his.

Ask yourself why he hasn't.

Yet.

And you'll look awfully stupid when he doesn't. And when I mean permaban I'm not talking about that shit Gameboy tried earlier.

Should he permaban the "trolls" enjoy reading Lilith's knitting threads.

You mean like how you guys looked awfully stupid when one of you said he wouldn't ban the /. account? Right.

Should he permaban the "trolls" enjoy reading Lilith's knitting threads.

I enjoy knitting and crocheting too.

The argument could be made that a handful of trolls are more entertaining than 20 members of the knitting circle.

This place would definitely flourish without the trolls, but we’d be playing an entirely different game.

This place would definitely flourish without the trolls, but we’d be playing an entirely different game.

That's the idea. Get rid of the debris and clear a path for new growth and development.

It's AN idea.

Doesn't seem to be the direction we're headed in right now

Seems that way, doesn't it? But you know, you have to go through the rain to get to the rainbow.

I'm gay now.

Pikachu is just spreading the love. Sheesh, every time I say that word, greenrabbit comes to mind. Lol

Congrats.

Yippity Yip Yip

The problem is people like you who have been here a minute and think they should decide shit. You should never decide anything on a message board.

You lack the emotional maturity and proper temperament to be a Moderator. Gameboy was a buffoon to Mod you. You have thin skin and from the start you deleted stuff. You delete stuff that has isn t against the rules. Nimda knows Twizlee and you ruined his site.

He just doesn't have the balls to say it. And Gameboy can't be trusted. I found that out the hard way.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

You lack the emotional maturity and proper temperament to be a Moderator.
Lay off the gaslighting, Steve… that method doesn't work on people as strong and smart as Chicka.

Plus when you talk about emotional maturity and proper temperament, it just falls flat. You get riled up, lose what little dignity you have, and resort to ad hominem insults all the time.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

The only people I've have disputes with are you trolls.
Bitch I never did shit to you. I was minding my own business on this forum before you rudely charged in and started fighting with me and now you fight with everyone. Nobody likes you anymore. You're being compared to Bongoman. They all hate Bongoman with a passion.

Let the trolls talk shit. It's just a message board you dumb bitch. You can't even fight without waiting for information to use against someone. The rest of us don't need to do that because we know how to fight.
We didn't ask you to come here and we don't want you as our mod anymore!

Now sit down, shut up and stay out of the way.

tl;dr, Miss Piggy. You aren't even a concern.

Deuces!

tl;dr, Miss Piggy

You sure tapped out fast. That must be a world record for you.

come on now, donna. this isn't a thread for fighting.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

Oh look at you white knighting Chickaboom! You must have Jungle Fever.

I think you could do better than Chickaboom though. Gwnyc was a better woman.