Sex and Dating : Who were your best and worst exes?

Who were your best and worst exes?

And what was your relationship like at the time?

Re: Who were your best and worst exes?

um, ur asking the wrong ppl?

shut up!

You can date anyone these days tho

that is just a thing the tindr app ppl tell boring ugly dums who r weak so that they will download their things n use them, alright? >:(

shut up!

Lololol maybe

I've only ever been in one relationship my whole life. I'm getting married in a few months.

Shut upppp, are you forreal?

If so, congrats are in order 🎊🍾🎉🎈

I am forreal. Speaking of marriage, whatever happened with you and Ben? Where is he these days? You got him locked up in the basement?

Shut up

Seriously tho, I’m so happy for you!!!

Thanks! So how did you find out your ex was cheating on you?

I suspected it for a while, but ultimately it came down to him being caught in a lie. He said he was hanging out with his roommate, and I caught his roommate out that night. I asked him where my ex was and he said he hadn't seen him all day. I confronted ex, and he admitted he was with his side piece

And you still married him u stupid bitch?

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

I love all my exes…usually, it was me who broke off our relationship, but it was due to them messing around behind my back / lack of trust.

You still love them after that?

Yes

You’re a better person than me lol

I was cheated on and I still want to rip his throat out sometimes

lack of trust

You deserve a partner as trustworthy as yourself.

oh well

There were probably wondering why you were jerking off to simon.

Meh

Guess I should answer! I only have two that are worth speaking of. The first one was super sweet and kinda shy. Dated him when I was 18 and he 20. Ultimately, I broke up with him coz my dad didn’t want me dating an American lol

My last one (before hubby) was Ukrainian and my “senior” in vet school… he was also probably the biggest douche bag on the planet. I broke up with him after I found out he cheated on me.

The irony in all of this is that I’m now happily married to a cute American guy 😍

I thought you married a Pakistani cripple with down syndrome?

Your story keeps changing.

THIS JOKE WAS NEVER FUNNY SNOW

Joke? What joke?

No seriously what happened to the Pakistani guy?

Why did your dad not want you dating an American? Your father is a racist. Where are you from?

Lol this isn’t racism… tribalism might be a better word for it. My dad is white and so was my ex.

Who did your dad want you to marry?

My worst was this guy I let use me. I hadn't seen him for 15 years and he saw where I was working and wanted to go for coffee. I said no thanks because I couldn't stand him. He 's dead now, committed suicide

My best was the last one I was seeing, he was a gentleman and very nice and funny

How did you feel when you found out he was dead?

I didn't care

That was a pretty depressing story but at least it had a happy ending.

Glad you moved on from him, he sounds like a nightmare. Hope he RIP, though.

The best was the one I've always referred to as "my one true love," and it was me who screwed that one up. I was being treated great, there was emotional availability, everything was perfect, and I made the mistake of not trusting it, and I fucked it up. I still miss that love to this day. It was a loss that didn't have to happen.

Ugh, that’s the worst feeling. Is there anyway to get them back?

No. I've got my own real life situations to deal with for one thing, as I'm not in a place where I could do that. But I also feel like to show up and touch base after so long, especially if they're in a committed relationship, will potentially make me come off as a creeper. I'd love to touch base. My heart of hearts wants to apologize for fucking up a perfectly good thing. It was just too good to be true, and I was suspicious and had no reason to be. We were together over six years, too.

You know the saying,…if I could turn back time. If I could go back in time. If I could change my stupid actions, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I broke up with Hungry after he returned the hammer pants he had borrowed,cause he left a huge skid mark inside them.

The most recent one I wanna strangle and prolly would if I had him in front of me.

I rarely remain friends with them and I’ve tried.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

How the fck is the European bitch an ex if she’s just a friend with benefits?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I don’t really have any “worst” ones. I’ve never had a NASTY breakup. I guess the less positive ones would be the ones I didn’t stay in contact with, which was like half. Even with them there wasn’t any sort of major drama or anything like that.

On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.

You’re forgetting Donna lol

My best ex was the girl who still to this day is a close friend of mine. We were each other's first loves.

The worst was a selfish, self-conscious coward who felt entitled to my money and treated my closest friends terribly. She was kicked to the curb almost immediately.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

The worst was a selfish, self-conscious coward who felt entitled to my money and treated my closest friends terribly.
I didn’t know u had dated Miley.

Let's just say I'm glad they're all exes!