The Soapbox : ITTY is having a massive meltdown

ITTY is having a massive meltdown

I'd crush your fucking head with my bare hands until your brains leak out your ears and nose. You ugly teenage dipshit.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Re: ITTY is having a massive meltdown

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Who's the teenage dipshit?

Me apparently. I’m 79!

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Aye! lol

I’m surprised at you making aye jokes about ITTY!

You naughty

hehehehe!!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Ah yes, you’re joking. We believe you.

Anyone between me and that stone dies

lol Can't say i'm surprised. I hurt the little faggot's feelings so bad the other day, he started sending me death threats by PM.

He's 40, still financially supported by mommy and daddy, and his whole life consists of waking up, making threads crying about hungry, all day, announcing to people whenever he eats a pretzel, drinks an ice cold water, or leaves his trailer for any reason, insulting homosexuals, and being an internet "tough" guy, yet he wonders why people laugh at him.

Yeah, posting about drinking a bottle of water screams severe mental retardation. Strange fellow this ITTY chap.

Don't forget the death threats he leaves on the voicemails of female posters who reject his advances…I'm sure that creeps out and keeps away a lot of potential female posters.

Post deleted

This place needs to be friendly to new users.

Post deleted

Fuck sake, mate. Conducting himself like a full on bogan? Blimey.

Holy fuck,I've missed you breh.