The Soapbox : Stop deleting threads and posts that do not break any rules

Stop deleting threads and posts that do not break any rules

And restore deleted threads and posts that did not break any rules.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Stop deleting threads and posts that do not break any rules

I would link you to the lack of self-awareness topic, but some faggot bitch mod deleted it.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

He's feeling victimized by the evil mod.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

No mod has done anything to me. I just do not want threads and posts being arbitrarily deleted.

They aren't being arbitrarily deleted, but they aren't going to crowd out the movie related topics from the general board either.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

If they were not deleted arbitrarily then what were the reasons? Which threads have crowded out movie related topics?

Which threads have crowded out movie related topics?

Exactly. As they crop up, they get deleted and it keeps the board clear. Now, if you have to ask which threads have crowded out the movie related topics, that means I have succeeded in eliminating the trolls threads.

You're welcome.

From what I can tell a string of threads calling you out were deleted, but had you left up the first call out thread there would not have been a string of threads. Why was the thread about mods deleted?

Now tell me, how do those "callout" threads fit in with the movie and music topics on the board? What relevance do they have other than to purposely cause a disruption in the flow of things around here?

You don't delete callout threads about other posters.

I do, but I'm not here all day or even everyday. The other mods try to keep them under control, but it also depends on who's here at the time. If we don't delete them, they will end up on the Dojo anyway.

Why not delete ITTY's call out thread to Orson?

That will get deleted and moved to the Dojo as well.

I take it you're reply to the nut job Chickaboom? I have her on block so can't confirm.

But she's having a real meltie today, bro.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

People can talk about probably almost anything here. It is not limited to movies and music.

I agree, but troll threads generally get deleted permanently or moved to the Dojo.

80% of the threads here are troll threads. You're just butthurt and abusing your mod "powers" cuz your feels got hurt. Kinda pathetic.

Then there's always a troll like you who comes along, quotes some random statistic, then cries about a mod abusing their powers. Boo Hoo. It's pathetic that a grown man is crying about a thread getting deleted, under a sock account at that. Buck up buttercup.

It wasn't my thread, I don't care. You're clearly abusing the only tiny bit of control you have in your sad little life, and are not able to be fair. You lose your shit all the time, especially at Donna, and have unfairly deleted her posts. You have no business being a mod.

I do not think anything that was deleted was egregiously trolling. All of it was within the norm.

Are you the admin, or the admin's brother as DojoDanny has claimed? Because their opinions would be the only ones that really matter in this situation.

It is. Quick, delete his posts before he can respond with nonsense!

Rejoice! Your hero has returned!

It's not and that convo ended 2 hours ago. Besides, he approached me in a reasonable and calm manner. No harm, no foul.

Told you, you dumb bitch!

And I told you dumb fuck, Nimda is tired of your toxicity on this website.

Get lost, useless coon.

LMAO! Meltdown harder, haaaangry. If only you would take your own advice and get lost, this site would be so much better for it.

This is the General Discussion board. Threads that aren't about movies can stay here. It doesn't matter if those threads "crowd out" movie topics.

It does matter, which is why the Dojo exists. Once deleted, they get sent there. Off-topic posts are fine, but spamming the board with troll threads is not.

That's Nimda.

No, it is not.

Hi, Nimdas Brother!

Why don't you post anymore?

Is this same guy as golfrumors? Who is also supposed to be Nimda's brother?

Yes. He mad bro.

You don’t get to tell anyone that, my son.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfuckerrr.

Post deleted

Not really.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

Yeah, this place is the dogs. If you're too smart for Chickaboom, which is pretty much everyone, she deletes your topics.

I'm supposed to be on ignore. So stop your whining. Pointing out a misplaced comma, is not proof of someone's "intelligence" or lack thereof. However, it is proof of your trolling. Just like your post above.

Post deleted

Oh look Chickaboom is deleting more posts. Get a fucking life.

Stop crying bitch boy. Go back to your E. Honda sock. Byeeee!

Post deleted

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted

Raging.

Raging would be you posting multiple threads, then complaining about your threads getting deleted. All it takes is a click of the mouse, but this is your usual tired troll routine isn't it?

Post deleted

Post deleted

Fuck Whoreson!