The Soapbox : PE on the banned board...’Jacky thinks I’m hot’

PE on the banned board...’Jacky thinks I’m hot’

Oh and pretty positive Jacky thinks I'm hot, btw. She's told me herself, multiple times, including that I was the "cutest guy on IMDB2" based on real pics I've sent her. Not that that matters. You're factoring in something stupid that has no relevance to me.

Ahh, assumptions. Reminds me, not one fucking person took into account that Erica went to an all-girl school in another country, where they did in fact have a girl's baseball team.

Just because people don't clear up assumptions, doesn't mean they accept that assumptions, dumbass. I've never confirmed your silly theory. Faggot.

I'll tell you what. You post your selfie with a sign, and I will post a selfie with a sign, saying anything of your choosing, and I bet you're going to be pretty damn shocked at your discovery.

Blocked list using chrome add-on: Gameboy

Re: PE on the banned board...’Jacky thinks I’m hot’

Anything posted on the Banned Board is contraband here.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Where is this documented? Can you cite the relevant rule?

Section 501©(3)

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

All of your accounts had simple 24-hour bans. You are banned from the Banned Users Board.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Good bump. I see PE is in hiding.

How sad.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Hi Sociopath.

Don’t forget to include what it’s in response to. Context is kind of important.

Sociopath:

no wonder jacky doesn't find you attractive. that, and you're creepy af.

….

He's also every bit the catfish Geewizzz is!

What exactly was your intent with this? For Jacky to say I’m unattractive and she thinks I’m a catfish? Good luck.

no wonder jacky doesn't find you attractive. that, and you're creepy af.

You're quoting Coffee & Cigarettes here, are you not? Neither that nor the OP of this thread are my accounts.

@nimda can confirm if it means that much to you.

hehe

What woman in her right mind wouldn't be salivating over a skinny, fake lawyer with a bulbuous nose, buck teeth, autism and a fake millioniare daughter? So HAWT!

Bongo has been feverishly stalking me for half a decade. It's why his marriage fell apart

based on real pics I've sent her.

It's odd he's back to "that pic was photoshopped!" when he began with but eventually dropped that angle in favor of explaining he just looks "way different now" due to whatever cosmetic surgery. Must be difficult keeping your lies straight when you're swimming in them.

There is a version of that pic floating around that was put thru that balding app shit, but the one being posted on the board a few weeks ago was 100% legit and he (and everyone else) knows it.

Must be difficult keeping your lies straight when you're swimming in them.
lol Yeah, this is reminiscent of the Panda Express debacle. It's no wonder he was so good at outing G-catfish…he recognized all the same lying patterns that he uses himself.

the one being posted on the board a few weeks ago was 100% legit and he (and everyone else) knows it.
Exactly. One of the mods here took the unprecedented step of stating that they saw the pic that PE claims is"photoshopped" on PE's mother's Facebook. I find it odd that PE's mom would be in touch with Ben and would want to troll her son.

He lives in some sort of fantasy world.

Bongo has been feverishly stalking me for half a decade. It's why his marriage fell apart

I said something similar the other day re: the close similarities between him and Geefish. The vocaroos, the long, winding, borderline incoherent rants in response to being asked for verification, swearing up and down you've verified to people privately (none of whom are around/willing to corroborate this) – Gee kept his pics to grainy shots no larger than an avatar, PE-fish does the same except it's a disembodied forehead or eyeball, but the face is always obscured in some way (even if he has to airbrush over it), etc.

The thing about the lies he's caught in is the exact nature of them. I'd get it if you were lying about something 'important,' or because you were backed into a corner or to get out of some predicament, but like Erica, it's very telling that he'll lie about the most insignificant shit, i.e. in situations where there's no reason or justification for doing so. If you'll bullshit about playing baseball, going to Panda Express (LOL) or sketching a FB user (the pic itself one you stole from reddit), you'll lie about anything, and probably do.

None of it holds up under even the most passing of scrutiny. We've all seen Ben's "photoshops" (aka mspaint). They look like they were handled by either a 4 year old or mentally handicapped person, but we're to believe this was an isolated incident where Ben masterfully exaggerated PE's features to a degree the pic looks authentic, when even the work in "professional" photoshop jobs can often be spotted. No wonder he dropped denying it was him altogether and then THAT story for "I've had so much plastic surgery since then you have no idea!"

We've all seen Ben's "photoshops" (aka mspaint). They look like they were handled by either a 4 year old or mentally handicapped person.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

The cutest thing he did was threaten me whenever I forgot to check the board for a few hours and therefore didn't respond to his messages in a timely manner.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Sounds a lot like love.

Sounds pretty sexy.

He has a lot to say about you on the banned board!

I don't check the banned board.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

I do. It's amusing.

I can only access as I still have my admin access.

lolwut? Anyone with a banned login can access it.

The entire cast of Street Fighter are shadowadmins.

Needless to say you're not missing anything.

What a dildo.

Lol what is this “banned “ board. It it like a seedy underbelly of filmboards?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

It's where the cool kids gather to play girls high school baseball and slap each other on the butts.

Mostly the butt slapping thing.

It’s where everyone exchanges dick pics.

Jan likes being cucked by me