The Soapbox : Thoughts?

Thoughts?

They are usually tall and broad shouldered, with big thighs and muscly calves. These are really desirable physical characteristics for me. Plus let’s face it, vaginas are gross and smell bad. This one time, I went out with this girl that had a vaginal infection, and the stench was just so repulsive. A big, thick penis is a much superior sexual organ. The idea of a beautiful woman with a penis really turns me on.

I remember one time when I was a young teen at band camp, there was this big male with quite effeminate facial features. I couldn’t stop fantasizing about what he could do to me. Little did I know at the time, I was projecting my sexual interest in pre-op trans women, something I did not fully appreciate yet.

I have recently been seeing this Nigerian pre-op woman and we take turns giving and receiving with each other. She told me she was considering getting the surgery this year, but I told her I would lose interest if she did. There’s just so much more you can do with a pre-op trans woman.

Re: Thoughts?

Let me start this off by saying I have no interest in men, but the last 11-15 guys I fucked had way better smelling vaginas than this black girl I was with that clearly didn't wash her pussy with dish soap. I can feel the creases forming in my forehead as I type this, which can only mean I'm developing a natural resistance to the Botox. Omega-3 and intermittent dermarolling will guide me through this nightmare. My bathroom habits rank 9th overall on the Siskel & Eberts' national rating system.

U have been with only 3 women b4 u faggot.

Indeed. Sex with My Mother's Corpse, Sex with Steve's Mother's Corpse, and Sex with Your Mother's Corpse.

lol

thoughts r this is gayer than aids

Anyone between me and that stone dies

My thought is you're gay, boy.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Thirsty is a 3 dollar bill

His is one of a kind. If you knew some of the socks here that are his….just lol.

PM me his socks

They only have 2 posts, therefore can't PM.

Sorry but that is against site rules Nettie

How do you know what his socks are?

Probably because I am thirsty

Suuuuuure

Certainly

If they're told to you privately you've no way to know if it's credible.