Food and Drink : I'm drinking, wanna join?

I'm drinking, wanna join?

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Re: I'm drinking, wanna join?

Hello….Are you alive?

Always

Anyone between me and that stone dies

I only drink on Saturdays.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

@Jan_El_Senor Then tomorrow is your day. But some details please. What do you drink? (beer, wine, whiskey, etc). Where do you drink? (at home, in bars, etc) Do you drink alone or with other people? (or both). About what time do you start drinking? Do you drink till you are drunk or do you stop long before you get drunk?

Now the main question: Why only on Saturdays?

I like whiskey and I usually drink at home so as to not have to deal with transportation. I'm usually with my wife. I get pretty loaded but never puking/pass out loaded.

I don't like to drink on work nights. I also like to have one weekend morning where I sleep in with some good sleep with no alcohol in my system.

Saturdays just work out the best for this.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

I drink beer but a lot of it. I drink out and about but if I am driving I head for home before I have to many. Afraid of DUI. But when I get home the beer keeps flowing. A girl is coming here tomorrow for food and movies. I'm making pork, sauerkraut and potatoes. You and your wife should come over. But you will need to bring your own whiskey. All I will have here is beer and some wine.