Soundtracks and Scores : I'm Leaving....

I'm Leaving....

On the Midnight Train to Georgia….

Post your favorite songs about leaving!

We'll dedicate this thread to all of the attention whores who cry about leaving every other day, but never actually go anywhere.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Re: I'm Leaving....

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Brilliant idea for thread, Chicka. Gladys & the Pips… simply amazing and sublime.

This is all I've got…

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Meh

Hello, goodbye. That should be this site's anthem!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Can't believe I forgot the boys.

u can take hungry with u donna too and both to never return Praise Jesus!

Fine. You've shamd me into leaving. Goodbye.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Wow, it's been a while since I've heard this tune! You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge of R&B music. This has always been my favorite Junior song:

Was he as popular back home in the UK as he was in the states?

He had a brief moment of being big and then faded (which is what tends to happen to most black singers over here). I much prefer Mama Used To Say but I had to use a song with the right words for the reply.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

It's rather unfortunate how many of the UK's black artists, don't experience the same level of fame and popularity back home that they do in the states. Loose Ends and Soul II Soul immediately come to mind.

This is going to be an off topic post for this thread, but what did you think of Cheryl Lynn? Were you a fan of her music?

I recognised the name, looked her up and saw that her biggest chart position over here was number 70.

But YouTube reminded me that I loved that song so it’s going to be downloaded

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

Awesome! That particular song was a huge hit over here at the time of its release. It peaked at #1 on the R&B charts, and #12 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

That voice! and she could do this too: Adele is a pale reflection.

Awww, says video unavailable in my country.

Great song. I've only ever heard the UB40 version of it until now.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

UB40 did it justice with their awesome rendition.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Bus Gus

Key Lee.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

I’m cumming

I suck dick. I always suck dick.

No one cares.

😂

It's just you and me now sport.

simple like so

simple like so

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Can't get any more retro than this goodbye.