The Soapbox : Bongo, step inside my office

Bongo, step inside my office

Re: Bongo, step inside my office

That reminds me, I need to put my candy bars in the refrigerator before they melt.

LMFAO over here! Good one, MCL!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

That would never happen. Bongo wears a diaper at all times…

I remember that video. Was surprised he posted it.

He was drunk. It was the same night he made the AMA thread.

Is that really Bongo ?

Meh

Yes.

lol 28oz of beer he drank then started flirting with Ballzy, who was a teenager FFS!

He was literally seeking approval and acceptance from a teenager.

lol, Yeah, 2 beer had him typing like this, or so he claimed…

I'm not sure which is more pathetic - faking that you're drunk off 2 beer in some desperate attempt to fit in with people 25 -50 yrs younger than you, who all think you're a creepy old stalker; or actually getting that hammered off of 2 beer. I mean, girls like Jacky and Rouge have drank 6 or 7 times that, and still made minimal, if any, spelling errors. Either way, he's a huge faggot, lol.

It made my skin crawl the way he obsessed over 19 yr old ballz, and ballz was creeped the fuck out by it…

It reminds me of when he was hanging off of Rocket's bag hairs, and he told bongo to fuck off. lol

He even made one of those "Ballzy get in here!" threads, copying other, much younger, people, trying to fit in, and everyone, especially the women, made fun of him…

hysterical!

It reminds me of when he was hanging off of Rocket's bag hairs, and he told bongo to fuck off. lol

lol rocket wasn't the only one

He was the youngest though. Only a couple of years older than Ballzy was back then. It's always the young dudes that bongo crushes on(and gets rejected by).

bump

The butthurt is strong with these ones.

Sorry, guys… I've crushed your pointy little heads countless times debunking these lame lies, distortions, and screencaps of bongo hating trolls. Take some personal time and try to heal up.

This weak garbage meltdown ain't gonna get the job done.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

do not listen these hater trolls u must look deep in u heart if u can say u love ballzy and u think he can love u back then this is a rare beautiful thing u must pursuit your dreams even if u fail then u have tried ur best u can say with pride u have done this thing so do not listen these trolls i support ur relationship even though i find it quite unnatural but good for you guys i wish you lovebirds all the best God bless!

So you don't have me on block after all, hungry. Good man.

Wow all of you wanna be trolls from TWD and GOT boards are nothing but failures in life. You all suck at trolling.

We would have carved you all up in 1 day if you had come to the Soapbox.

What a bunch of faggots all of you are. You all do this circle jerk every Fuckin night and pat each other on the back. The same 5 faggots complimenting themselves. 😂😂😂

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I can tell you pity these idiots, Steve… but try not to be so vicious and specific with your insults. They're very much in pain right now after trying so hard to get to me, failing, and then of course, they're in mourning over the thought their fearless leader may be unable to continue.

😀😀😀😀😀

More stuff I've debunked countless times, but I'll bite for the new people and because it's fun to rub your face in it.

I drank the two 14 oz. malt lagers on a completely empty stomach and was typing fine at first. After it began to hit me, my typing got worse.

And as I explained later that night and/or the next day, I was not "performing" or faking it in any way… all my typos came naturally… I didn't try to control the buzz in any way.

Once again, you lose… and aurorak was most likely one of your socks, too… so there's that.

Anything else, butthurt psycho?

You're so cute when you're failing hard and I call you on it.

Loser. Made you look.

You're so mad right now.

And when you get mad, you get even more stupid than usual.

Case in point; hiding behind old posts made by other bongo hater trolls because you have nothing of your own to fight with.

Good talk… come back soon. Loser.

made by other bongo hater trolls
lol Practically everyone is a bongo-hater, though…

I think ITTY and Fugazi like him.

Poor guy.

~~Jerome~~

I think ITTY and Fugazi like him. Poor guy.
The two most hated people here, who are also delusional, friendless losers…birds of a feather.

I'm still grinning about Fugazi running away in tears. lol

by RetardoMontalban
» March 22, 2019 05:41 PM

lol Practically everyone is a bongo-hater, though…
Still living in your high school level delusion/distortion, I see.

No, it's just you vapid trolls who hate me… and your hate is borne from all the pain and humiliation I inflict on you.

Love the fact you're continuing to bump this thread so your anger and stupidity is seen by more posters. ETA: 473 views so far. That's gotta sting.

When you fail, you certainly get your money's worth.

I know I’m as well pissing into the wind here, but can you explain the logic behind this post?

I’m genuinely interested in understanding your ultra autismo mind.

Your line of defense is you drank a miniscule amount of alcohol and this made you inebriated to the point you were unable to function.

This level of alcohol would only make an adult drunk if they were allergic to alcohol, or had a brain not developed enough to process it correctly.

What possibly makes you think you ‘win’ here?

Cue more obnoxious autismo drivel followed by a retarded gif.

~~Jerome~~

Your obvious stupidity, distortions/lies, and poor reading comprehension require that I encourage you to try harder next time.

.002/10

Lovely sock, though.

Your surrender is accepted.

~~Jerome~~

Says the lovely, angry sock with nothing more formidable to fight with in his pointly little head than obvious stupidity, distortions/lies, and poor reading comprehension.

Try again, loser?

E Honda 1 Bongo 0.

Let me know when you’re ready to fight again, champ.

~~Jerome~~

You haven't scored yet, dude… the answers to all your questions are in the post that you originally responded to.

You just chose to ignore the obvious, then distort and lie, and think you had accomplished some sort of massive diss.

You might try reading it again… carefully… and evaluating it with some intellectual honesty.

If you're even capable of that.

Which I doubt you are based on your moronic efforts so far.

More tldr autismo drivel from Bongo.

PERFECT!

~~Jerome~~

You read every word as usual, vhs.

Time to put this one back in your sock drawer… all it did was bring you more embarrassment.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

More fun for me, of course.

~~Jerome~~

vhs, this is just shameful on your part.

I understand you're raging that I so easily humiliated your "main sock" again, but are you really stupid enough to think that you can come at me with another of your pitiful sockswhich typically showed up out of nowhere to "help you out"… and accomplish a win?

Maybe you really are that stupid… I know you're angry enough that you're only working with about 25% or your brain.

Awesome fail, dude.

Nah, it's not me. Ask Nimda.

Poor attempt at trying to lower your level of humiliation. 1/10

Says the angry, lying troll who's always had socks come help him out.

Nice try, loser.

Come back anytime.

Literally hundreds of people think you're pathetic, bongo, and know you're easy to troll. It could be anyone. You're the one always going on and on about the myriad of "bongo-hater trolls". But like i said, ask Nimda.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3247526/

by RetardoMontalban
» March 22, 2019 05:02 PM

Literally hundreds of people think you're pathetic, bongo, and know you're easy to troll.
You're literally a joke, vhs.

A screencap of a post by bents, another troll I've crushed countless times… who used lies, distortion, and exaggeration to fight as much as you?

Hilarious, dude.

Hundreds is a massive pipe dream of wishful thinking cooked up by your angry, sick, little brain.

And the hater trolls, no matter how many there are, have never posted anything valid. It's all been just vapid trolling.

Please come back soon and bump this thread so I can humiliate you some more.

Loser.

You're a better person that these insipid trolls. They're cringe worthy

ITTY has your fat greasy ass blocked, faggot. Tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger.

yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta yatta hehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Question: is the mere act of citing a prior beatdown (real or imagined) in itself a beatdown? Is it a brand new beatdown or a continuation?

I eagerly await a fresh serving of your sputtering autism.

Please discuss.

Answer: It's both. Anytime I cite trolls' past failures, it inspires them to try again… with hilarious results.

I can do autism, but I'll have to work on the sputtering… that's a whole new level.

Until then, please enjoy this peaceful scene… I sense a disturbance in your force… I would meet you for a few beers and let you bare your soul, but location stuff prevents that.

Thank you. What a lovely scene.