I'm Leaving Board : Poll: Final Farewell!

Final Farewell!

I'm leaving, this is my last post. As I stated last week, i'm simply too busy to give message board nonsense the attention it deserves these days, it just distracts me from real life shit I need to do. I'm sure many of you know this feeling, but i'm taking my opportunity to be free.

Thanks to everyone for the good times and all the laughs over the years, i'll miss them, some!

A final poll, which of my socks over the years did you like? I'm only including the main ones and leaving off all the named hungry accounts and others like King_of_the_Ashes that I used as main posting accounts, and minor, irrelevant socks like GeneralChaos and FilmboardsGeneral, for example, amongst many others which I rarely if ever used.

These are the Faces of Chaos:

Darth_Tykohn - friendly and lovable basement dwelling catfish who loves exploring the catacombs beneath his basement lair with his trusty Mole Men and enjoying a refreshing glass of lemonaid and smoking a bowl or ten of pot in his favorite lounge chair in the backyard while his mother serves him freshly baked chocolate chips cookies and the nosy Google car prowls around before his father gets home and makes his life hell. Dreams of one day moving out of his parents basement. This is also his fathers dream.

DojoDanny - friendly and lovable karate expert who loves to sling tacos and wisdom from his back room lair at the Dojo while planning world domination using underpriced tacos with cheaper ingredients. Dreams of one day opening up a 2nd Dojo.

Afroman - friendly and lovable negro from the Bahamas who loves his nan, crabs, and Jesus too! Dreams of one day saving up enough money to travel to the USA and see the long rumored Journey reunion concert.

hungry - kindly and friendly old chaos king, or as he's known to people who are not his fans, a cunty, complete psychopath who should be put down like a mad dog or at least locked in a cage and thrown in the river off the highest of bridges. Loves exposing catfish, doxxing and eating chicken wings. Dreams of steak and how he's no longer allowed to eat it after having triple by pass surgery following 5 years of having steak almost nightly at Outback.

khaleesifan77 - catfish who pretends to be the worlds #1 Khaleesi fan and talks smack to everyone including preaching against premarital sex and drug abuse. Even though an obscure storyline revealed she was not the original, and after becoming obsessed with the original had in fact stalked her down and murdered her, gotten mixed up in hard drugs and become pregnant in an alley after a hard night of drugging it up, killing the franchise entirely by taking a chance with a new direction storyline. Dreams of living again.

AlasFromThePast - friendly and lovable teenage girl who loves to talk about her new puppy and cause embarrassment for creepy old pervs who pm her inappropriate shit. Dreams about getting a new puppy and a new cell phone because hers is almost 6 months old now and totally outdated. The cell and the puppy that is.

thirsty - kindly and lovable rapscallion who loves drugs, eating watermelon, and catching "selfies" from all the catfish. Dreams about scoring "whatever".

Olly_Tanner - friendly and lovable boy whose mom was murdered by Wildlings so he's looking for his dad. He loves shooting bitches dead with his little bow and nuzzling Seawards boobs. Dreams about a time his sockery was relevant.

SlowhandsKingofGay - friendly and fabulous spokesman for The International House of Chaos for many years, was lost to the sands of time when he went into the desert high as a kite on peyote to "find himself" and never returned, much like Jim Morrison. Loved all things gay and fabulous. Dreams? Dreams are for sleeping, idiot!

bingoman - demented and irritating old man who loves tapioca and telling people how wrong they are with colorful, bolded text! Dreams about being taken seriously one day instead of just being pacified "because it's easier that way". Reportedly, this sock was so good nobody could tell the difference between it and the real thing.

Darth_Tykohn
0% 0 votes
DojoDanny
0% 0 votes
Afroman
0% 0 votes
hungry
0% 0 votes
Khaleesifan77
0% 0 votes
AlasFromThePast
0% 0 votes
thirsty
0% 0 votes
Olly_Tanner
0% 0 votes
SlowhandsKingofGay
0% 0 votes
bingoman47
0% 0 votes

Enjoy.

Re: Final Farewell!

tl;dr

See ya in a couple days, you fat ugly fuck with saggy eyelids and jowls.

Block: Ser Trevor McDonald

You're Thirsty??? Did everyone know this but me?

I thought it was the first day.

He's joking.

He definitely was Thirsty. He let his guard drop a few times when Thirsty would turn vicious insults upon certain posters when they got under his skin. It was very hungry like and nothing at all like the 14 year old black boy he was pretending to be.

Nonsense. That was all staged.

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

If i'm actually banging 7 gram rocks then you know damn well that i'm winning.

Donna=jealous.

FACT of the put that in your crackpipe and smoke it variety!

Post deleted

Nah.

Drugs are not bad. Only people are bad. Drugs are good.

Post deleted

Drugs didn't kill Mange, Donna.

You killed Mange. With your apathy.

Now you have to live with that.

btw I talk to Manges ghost all the time and he's lovely!

Post deleted

Fried eggs are delicious but i'm going thru a chicken wing kind of thing atm.

Post deleted

Not enough to deal with someone like you, unfortunately.

Post deleted

So much sexual tension.

LOL @ this screen name. What a blast from the past! It reminded me of Monkey Mark.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

But Donna, you're the one who encouraged me to do drugs and then sold them to me at a slight discount to get me hooked…

Post deleted

I’ll keep it classy ,I wish you the best of life Hungry and god speed.

You can’t resist the Dark Load Of The Sith.

I know when i think of the mechanic, I always think classy.

Lol

You can’t resist the Dark Load Of The Sith.

Don't forget to pick up some milk!

LOL.

You kill me

You're not really going to leave, but you should.

Reasons:

1. The site has changed and the block feature is more restrictive, so insult trolls like you can swiftly be blocked and never thought of again. Your shtick doesn't work anymore.

2. You were never a part of this community and you never will be. You were always just some weird fuck with stupid sock accounts who did nothing but insult everyone. You don't belong here.

Now, fuck off.

The site has changed and the block feature is more restrictive, so insult trolls like you can swiftly be blocked and never thought of again. Your shtick doesn't work anymore.

Oh, and for the record, *I* made this happen. I prompted the change in the block feature so insult trolls like you could be blocked and never thought of again.

I ruined your shtick. I drink your milkshake, hungry. I drink it up!

You drink my milkshake?

I dunno… sounds pretty fucking gay, cyclops!

So much for leaving, fat fuck. You're already goddamn posting again.

It's almost as if I was… you!

I dunno breh, an hour break is pretty long! I read a couple books and jerked off while sobbing profusely with my one eye buried in a pillow about my shitty life, but it just wasn't the same!

Now i'm back and things are definitely looking up for old hungry!

Finding my smile and shit mayne!

So much for leaving, fat fuck. You're already goddamn posting again.
My God, the irony!

You really are oblivious to how the rest of the world views you, aren't you?

Hi sock account.

Bye sock account.

Blocked.

Oh, and for the record, *I* made this happen. I prompted the change in the block feature so insult trolls like you could be blocked and never thought of again.

i believe that several others made some noize about making the block/ignore more efficient. To quote long dead british poet John Donne: "no man is an island."

Itty yet again pawning himself. Just utterly hysterical.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Why did you want the restrictive block feature if you were just going to keep taking the blocked posters off block?

I put them all back on block except for hungryforever and PAGG.

I'm used to fighting with hungryforever, shit's been going on for over a year now. It was the faggot copycats saying "You have oneeee eyeeee!" a million times in all my topics, including in topics about movies I made on the Film General board, that annoyed me. Eight morons repeating that ad nauseam isn't even funny trolling, it's dumb and annoying. If one or two people say it, I can insult the person back and it's funny. Eight morons? No. They're staying on block. AIDS-J, Steve Flake, eczema face shooter, and others will never get off block.

PAGG is off block because he's occasionally funny.

You said with the new block format, you wouldn't have to think about the posters on block ever again. But you take them off block because you're used to fighting with them?

I took them off block before the new restrictive block feature was made available, to check if the board was slow or if they were posting.

It turns out, the board was slow. This place has been slow lately.

I like the new block feature and I'm going to leave certain cocksuckers blocked forever.

i would bet that nimda will take that ability away from itty very soon. itty used hungry as the reason he needed it, and nimda probably gave in solely in the hope that it would put an end to their never-ending feud. now that nimda knows that's not the case, i suspect he will take little itty's new toy away from him.

Did Itty just poke his other eye out?

^ This 😂😂😂

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

by ITTY » March 19, 2019 11:34 PM
I put them all back on block except for hungryforever and PAGG.

I'm used to fighting with hungryforever, shit's been going on for over a year now. It was the faggot copycats saying "You have oneeee eyeeee!" a million times in all my topics, including in topics about movies I made on the Film General board, that annoyed me. Eight morons repeating that ad nauseam isn't even funny trolling, it's dumb and annoying. If one or two people say it, I can insult the person back and it's funny. Eight morons? No. They're staying on block. AIDS-J, Steve Flake, eczema face Francis, and others will never get off block.

PAGG is off block because he's occasionally funny.
All insult trolls and sock accounts get blocked.

Someone just doxxed me, he is using my real name!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOXXER ALERT

@Nimda
Platonic_Caveman

I've figured out how to self delete, have you

anytime someone threatens me with impending doom, i'll think of you, hungry, and i'll think of you as a friend. thanks for all the interesting times. you are a true master of the message board artform, which is the best artform. farewell, and good luck for wherever you may be headed.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

farewell, and good luck for wherever you may be headed.

Probably death.

You've seen his picture. He looks unhealthy. Fucker looks like James Gandolfini.

I've (almost) never threatened you with doom of the impending variety or otherwise. You can attribute that to a combination of deep paranoid delusions, too much time on your hands, and a hyperactive imagination fueled by faggots of the one-eyed variety whispering sweet nothings of nonsense in your ear. Seek help, the world is not out to get you and they can do miracles with psychoactive drugs these days. Just look at the remarkable progress azn has been making.