Politics : Poll: Do you think college/university is a scam?

Do you think college/university is a scam?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
Maybe
0% 0 votes

Re: Do you think college/university is a scam?

Yes and know, some of the courses they offer are hilarious, and I think it's up to the student to find the best bang for the buck.I think trades schools are the way to go.

Meh

I wouldn't really say that college is a scam. However, I do think people need to stop treating a college degree like it's a one-size-fits-all ticket to prosperity.

Forever and one
I will miss you
However, I kiss you
Yet again
Way down in Neverland

Yes, because the Left has taken them over. Now college is not about education,
it's about indoctrination.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

It's a waste of time and money for most people.

The biggest scam. Kids are brainwashed for their first 18 years to believe that college is essential to live the life they want, when they are too young to even know what life they want to live. Then before they are capable of making informed financial decisions, and before they have any money of their own to spend, they are being forced to pay massive tuition costs. And for what? For classes that do not matter, for a degree that has no use, for jobs they will not get. The cost of college keeps going up and the value is at an all time low. The only thing most get out of college is massive debt. Colleges are just robbing children of money and a future. They should be shutdown and blow up.

No.