Politics : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: How would you feel if your parents committed admission fraud to get u into a

Jealous????

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlLuR_8AtS_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I've figured out how to self delete, have you

Post deleted

Re: How would you feel if your parents committed admission fraud to get u into a

Fantastic, because that would mean they are filthy rich and therefore will be also buying me my pick of cars to go off to school in and plenty of money for school expenses like drugs & alcohol and i'll be spring breaking on my yacht in the bahamas 40 months a year.

Life is looking pretty sweet for old hungry mayne!

oh fuck… this isn't real.

Post deleted

What sarcasm? That would be the life. I'm jealous.

Post deleted

Nappy headed ghetto cunt

Saying dumb shit like this is why everyone hates you.

Post deleted

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Post deleted

Ah well..

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Post deleted

Lol this does not look good that she was on an officials boat ,probably sucking his cock to get ahead in life.

Let her blow him my friend

Oh yes

I would not care at all. To believe that a kid's performance in 4 years in high school is determinative of their intellectual capabilities and how they may perform after is incredibly foolish. Sometimes it just take the right opportunity before people can realize their potential.