Politics : US - Canadian war

US - Canadian war

If Canada iniatited war with the US over Alaska, and then Mexico seeing the US were busy then invaded southern Arizona/New Mexico and Texas to get back their borders! As well as Cuban military taking advantage of a distractacted US and invaded Guantanamo Bay naval base

Also Native Hawaiians sick of US control of their lifes decided they wanted their country back, sabataged Pearl harbour meaning the US navy and Air Force are overstretched. And therefore unable to strikeout at targets in Mexico and Hawaii!

What is the likelyhood of America being able to fight with the loss of Pearl Harbour and Guantanamo Bay?

I've figured out how to self delete, have you

Re: US - Canadian war

DAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!

I'm heading for my bunker!

PS The word you wanted there was "sabotaged". You really should get your spell check fixed, Bro.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Dam,that sounds like a good movie script.

Fuck Yesssss

Your scenario would be better if Russia tries to take back Alaska.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

What if I told you the arctic natives owned Alaska and the sale to USA was illegal, just another land grand by your ancestors grubby hands to steal off people who were native a land well before the ice age!

Yeah, but we can just bomb the fuck outta the Eskimos … excuse me, Inuits.

I GameBoy - H. superior

America has zero friends in the americas, tainted beef sent up to your mcdonalds would finish you all off after your military is decimated. Any of yous left, just work yous to death and make your women sterile so they can be sex slaves like the yazidi!

I'd like a Yazidi devil-worshiping sex slave.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Russia would never, ever, ever do anything to hurt the U.S.

Canada isn't a real country. Didn't you ever see the South Park movie?!