Politics : Rich and the privileged at it again.

Rich and the privileged at it again.

Mind you this shit has been going on forever,it’s nothing new,the funny thing is this is where the university admission boards and presidents stick they’re heads in the sand,they know what’s going on and naturally want children of rich and famous associated with them.This is funny the number of rich actors used there rich influence to get there kids into the best universities as they tend to be “Democrats and liberals” who tend to spew equality for all.

Meh

Re: Rich and the privileged at it again.

stfu. You sound like exactly what you are when you post this nonsense, an idiot.

The only idiot I see here is you red neck ,hill billy ,pig fucking ,scum bag.

Meh

Moral of the story: get rich so you can be privileged as well.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Watch how easy they all get off.

Post deleted

We'll see.

No they will walk away with a slap on the wrist.

Meh

Post deleted

These privileged fucks knew what was going down ,it was set up as a fake charity ,so they also scammed the IRS in regards to a charitable tax write off ,these pricks should have there taxes audited.Some if the kids faces were actually photoshopped into other athletes body’s participating in team sports and yet they were not even on the team ,and yet they claim a lot of the kids were led to believe they are there on they’re own merits.

Meh

Post deleted

It's dumb.

Meh

Post deleted

That’s how ignorant they are ,they could of got there kids into a good university regardless with out cheating just based on who they are.Mean while kids with true potential from average to poor back grounds never get the chance.Thest so called famous so called liberal,social justice actors are just as big of blow hards as other rich,spoiled people.

Meh

The fact that Lori has never really been known for anything other than being on a shitty 80s sitcom makes this hilarious to me.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Lol funny she married a fashion designer that kind of has a Jonn Stammos look to him.

Meh