Politics : Poll: Is it so wrong to have a preference for "cis" women ?

Is it so wrong to have a preference for "cis" women ?

Today I triggered a woman by admitting my fear of the Tinder Trannies. She defiantly stated that if a person says it is a woman, then it is a woman. I admitted further that I could say I am a woman, but I'm not a woman.

I want kids some day. You cannot impregnate a former man, even if they've transitioned. Still, this person was very offended.

Is it really so reprehensible to prefer natural (i.e. real) women? Fucking feminazis.

yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

I'm cumming.

Re: Is it so wrong to have a preference for "cis" women ?

Ironically, this conversation began with one about catfish. I described trannies as real life catfish. Uh, oops.

I'm cumming.

No if you want kids one day ,you should blow your load in real women only.

It ain't, you can change your sexual organs, your look, but you can't change the you.. you know

Anyone between me and that stone dies

There's nothing wrong with being repulsed by trannies.

I only date cis women.

I am the lawr and the lawr is not mocked.

Kirks gonna be disappointed to hear this. Apparently he's going through a metamorphosis, and speculation is he's doing it in an attempt to win your heart.

What was your reaction when PE went through the process?

I try not to have any reaction at all to PE these days. Be it positive or negative, he gets off on the attention.

Is that your doggo in the pic?

28 days… 6 hours… 42 minutes… 12 seconds. That… is when the world… will end.

No, sir. It's just an image I found on Google.

How are you doing these days?

I've been busy. Spring break for me means putting in more hours these last few days before I make my job switch. How are things going for you?

Re: Is it so wrong to have a preference for "cis" women

Job switch. That was always a bit exciting when I would do it. Are you switching companies or going to another store within the same corporation? Is it a different type of work?

Things are going pretty well for me! I’m still worried about my sister and the situation with her baby, but other than that, I’ve been doing well. I did break up with someone a few weeks ago, but suffered no unhappiness over it. I’m happy about warmer weather being on the way. I sort of want to get a dog.

Patrick's only job now is blowing me.

It's only offensive to trannies because they cannot handle rejection very well. Don't feel guilty or like an asshole just because you prefer cis women. You have a right to date whomever you want to date/love.

Was "she" a trannie herself? Sounds like it.

Nope. Only a lib.

I'm cumming.

I don't think it's a bad thing. I prefer (romance-wise) a guy who was born physically male (I refuse to use that "c" word). It has nothing to do with his "impregnation ability," though.

It's a good thing that you do prefer a guy who was born physically male because have you ever seen those trans-male penises? They look funny and they are very little.

I can't remember, but I thought I read that the way they do it, the person can feel the sensation if the penis is touched, so it's not just there for decorative purposes.

Yeah, here is some info:

Tactile and erogenous sensitivity in reconstructed genitals is one of the goals in sex reassignment surgery. Since November 1993 until April 2003, a total of 105 phalloplasties with the radial forearm free flap and 127 vaginoclitoridoplasties with the inverted penoscrotal skin flap and the dorsal glans pedicled flap have been performed at Ghent University Hospital. The specific surgical tricks used to preserve genital and tactile sensitivity are presented. In phalloplasty, the dorsal hood of the clitoris is incorporated into the neoscrotum; the clitoris is transposed, buried, and fixed directly below the reconstructed phallic shaft; and the medial and lateral antebrachial nerves are coapted to the inguinal nerve and to one of the 2 dorsal nerves of the clitoris. In vaginoplasty, the clitoris is reconstructed from a part of the glans penis inclusive of a part of the corona, the inner side of the prepuce is used to reconstruct the labia minora, and the penile shaft is inverted to line the vaginal cavity.

Why are you telling me this? I'm not shopping for sexual reassignment surgery.

Yeah, I don't care about the ability to make kids, either. I just find the idea of fucking men to be repulsive.

I'm cumming.

So you lied in your OP? I'm shocked!

It's just not my primary reason for not wanting to fuck dudes, or "former" dudes. It's prob the reason that would most resonate with someone like the girl I was talking to, however, as she did not understand why I wouldn't find a transexual woman attractive.

I'm cumming.

Is she one of those millennial creatures I've heard about?

IDK, I think she's like 23. Is that millennial? I'm a millennial.

I'm cumming.

Wait a second, you do care about making kids. You talk about impregnation all the time!

I find fucking fake men to be repulsive. Give me a real man and his real dick any day of the week.

Any day of the week? Why, Donna. You must have an active sex life.

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I first heard that word in a South Park episode and I thought they made it up as a joke. I later found out it was a real word.

I just learned a new word: "Deadnaming"

Deadnaming occurs when someone, intentionally or not, refers to a person who’s transgender by the name they used before they transitioned. You may also hear it described as referring to someone by their “birth name” or their “given name.”
Twitter now prohibits misgendering or “deadnaming” transgender people, alongside other harassment and abuse tactics. It’s part of a more general rewording of the hateful conduct policy, which now emphasizes the fact that certain groups — including transgender people — are disproportionately targeted with abuse.

The hateful conduct policy previously banned “repeated and/or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes, or other content that degrades someone.” The new policy specifies that “this includes targeted misgendering or deadnaming of transgender individuals” — i.e., deliberately referring to a transgender person with the wrong pronouns or using their pre-transition name.

Jesus Christ.

I'm cumming.

No man goes on a first date with a woman hoping she'll get pregnant if he fucks her. That's what men try to avoid. Stop pretending to be from a different planet. You're obviously transphobic.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Sex on a first date??!? Which planet are YOU from?

I dunno, I'm gay, if we don't fuck on the first date there's no point to a first date.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Dude, they're not women. I'm not going to fuck dudes, I don't care what they identity as.

I'm cumming.

My point is that I'm not transphobic. I have a preference for natural women, just like how gays have preference for men and not merely for tough butch like females.

I am, however, Tinder-transphobic. This is because of gee whiz. After his deception, I discovered how often trannies try to Catfish, and here we are discussing it

I'm cumming.

Are you adding insult to injury now and implying geewizzz is a trannie?

I GameBoy - H. superior

Do you deny it?

I'm cumming.