Politics : What’s the point In sexism

What’s the point In sexism

It’s evil and it hurts people stop it

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: What’s the point In sexism

It's the same as any other 'ism' - it's a label given to people who's perspective you disagree with.

Stick to selfies. These kind of big ticket issues aren't really for you.

*whose

As in, whose perspective is typical of the baby boomer generation; elderly folk who give zero fucks about women, people of color or the LGBT community. Basically anyone who isn't an ageing white male like MovieChatLegend, and especially not the environment or the economy that they've destroyed.

Thank you for the free secretarial service. Looks like you're doing the very job most men would like to see people with your feminist perspective doing. Go feminism!

And as is typical of an ideologue, your logic is flawed.

1) Over half the ageing population are women (men die younger than women, on average) and many, many of those within that aging population, both men and women, have female siblings, cousins, children and grandchildren.

2) Racism occurs within all races and to assert it's only something that old white men do is either ageist, racist, sexist or everythingist.

3) The LGBT community is, by the very fact it defines everyone by their sexuality, sexist.

So, I'm sorry, but would you like to clarify your point please? It's entirely incoherent, but the part I've put in italics is especially confusing.

Basically anyone who isn't an ageing white male like MovieChatLegend, and especially not the environment or the economy that they've destroyed.

Thank you for the free secretarial service. Looks like you're doing the very job most men would like to see people with your feminist perspective doing. Go feminism!

Your grammar sucks and I corrected it. Therefore because of your toxic masculinity and entitled white male logic, I'm your secretary? Pathetic. 3/10.

1) Over half the ageing population are women (men die younger than women, on average) and many, many of those within that aging population, both men and women, have female siblings, cousins, children and grandchildren.

I'm sure you have a daughter and a wife and a sister that you peddle out to back up your hateful right wing arguments to show that you're not sexist. But the baby boomer generation is 90% dominated by pale stale males in power; sad flaccid old farts like yourself who care only about your own interests. That's coming to an end now and you're scared shitless.

2) Racism occurs within all races and to assert it's only something that old white men do is either ageist, racist, sexist or everythingist.

Wrong again, Grandpa. Racism is something only white people are guilty of, since they are the oppressors. A black man can be accused of prejudice, but never racism, since blacks have been systematically oppressed by whites for hundreds of years and are not in a position of power to oppress other races. There is no such thing as reversed racism, and to suggest that you're a victim of racism is indicative of your arrogance and white privilege.

3) The LGBT community is, by the very fact it defines everyone by their sexuality, sexist.

Also wrong. The LGBT community ask that you stop trying to define them by their sexuality and just leave them the fuck alone. It's no business of yours if they're straight, gay or bi, so why do you get so angry and upset trying to define them? Snowflakes.

So, I'm sorry, but would you like to clarify your point please? It's entirely incoherent, but the part I've put in italics is especially confusing. "Basically anyone who isn't an ageing white male like MovieChatLegend, and especially not the environment or the economy that they've destroyed."

If you're not going to bother keeping up with current affairs then I can't help you. I suggest you advise your children to ignore all of the ignorant, bigoted bullshit you've put in their heads over the years, donate all your possessions to charity, then shoot yourself in the head, saving what remains of Earth's oxygen for those who actually deserve it.

What should you do if AOC throws a grenade at you?
Pull out the pin, and throw it back!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

After a helicopter piloted by AOC crashed, she was asked what happened.
She replied, "It was getting chilly in there, so I turned off the fan."

Why are you doing this? Have you murdered Democrats?

That is an ignorant and vicious question. Have you murdered Republicans?
Are you a Libtard? You sound like one.

Well said, MCL!!

Touche, MCL!