Politics : Titania McGrath woke, vegan, feminst poet is unmasked as 40 year old male !

Titania McGrath woke, vegan, feminst poet is unmasked as 40 year old male !

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/06/man-behind-woke-twitter-account-titania-mcgrath-people-sick/
Dr Andrew Doyle created the account, he says

“This social justice movement is full of people who are arrogant, narcissistic and very certain in themselves. The very idea that they could be wrong doesn’t even cross their mind. That to me is incredibly funny. I thought Titania could embody all of that.

“The majority of people are desperate for this culture to be mocked. The account has become so popular because people are sick of feeling that they can’t say what they want. It used to be the case that if someone spoke out of turn, you would say that’s a bit much, apologise and everyone would move on. Now you post a screenshot on Twitter and try to get someone fired."

Some of her tweets make hilarious reading, hard to believe people were taken in!

Titania McGrath | Top Tweets
I have always thought the UK government’s negative attitude towards ISIS reeks of racism and islamophobia. Why can’t we just all get along? :(
7:53 am - 20 Feb 2019

So what if Shamima Begum joined ISIS when she was 15? My sister got caught stealing a croissant on her gap year in Marseille. TEENAGERS MAKE MISTAKES
10:57 am - 17 Feb 2019

Selflessly, I have written the definitive guide to social justice. Those who fail to buy a copy will be guilty of hate crime.
8:33 am - 28 Feb 2019

Any police force that recruits officers on the basis of aptitude and qualifications is basically the gestapo.
2:57 pm - 23 Feb 2019

Karl Lagerfeld has died. What would be a respectful period of time to wait until we start trawling through his old tweets for any signs of racism or transphobia? 30 minutes, perhaps?
4:10 am - 19 Feb 2019

I despise whiteness. Literally nothing about me is white except for my skin colour.
5:02 pm - 13 Feb 2019

Universities exist to protect young people from microaggressions, not to introduce them to new “ideas”.
10:55 am - 11 Feb 2019

The concept of freedom of speech originated in Ancient Greece around the end of the fifth century BC. And you’re telling me it’s not outdated?
10:49 am - 22 Jan 2019

It's just you and me now sport.

Re: Titania McGrath woke, vegan, feminst poet is unmasked as 40 year old male !

Trolling is now the new cool Dazed.

I'm a hipster of course and so was into it before it was cool, now I just post honestly

LOL.

Maybe if I put the word ITTY into the title I might get more interest in my thread

I'd have passed it by and so it's a difficult choice to make

LOL.

I think once Dumb and Dumber showed up it was a dead thread.
RIP my thread

I think the idiots here are now realising their own place in the universe.

I'm all for shitposts and the like; they can be appealing

That said unless there is anything of merit to discuss the shitposters should just stick to Tinychat and keep their overinflated ideas of what is important to their ridiculously silly selves.

Trolling without normal people around to agitate isn't trolling - its prepubescent at best.

Gimme meat!

LOL.

Anyone between me and that stone dies

⬆ What does this even mean?

Whatever

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

Indifference to the topic. That's why me and Lara get along so well. We both are like,

Says they're indifferent but reply 4 times between them

You're the dumb one. You don't even know how to interpret facial expressions. You're one of those social misfits who don't interact with people face to face enough to interpret facial expressions and body language.

Indifference to the topic about twitter and that article is how Lara and I feel. Clearly, we responded once to the topic and the article and then directly to the posters in this thread. Lara answered your stupid question and so did I.

Stupid! Why do we have to explain the obvious to you?

i say this is a great topic. informative, interesting, humorous. all qualities that earn it my inaugural thread of the day award. 🥇

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

What's so interesting about a 40 year old catfish getting doxxed? That's not a rhetorical question. I really wanna know why you think this topic is so great, informative, interesting and humourous?

And did you feel that way when your mod Geewizz was doxxed? Or rather outted as a catfish and then forced to doxx himself?

just by being a thread not about pointless forum drama, it already set itself apart from the pack. the content here actually makes you think. but i'm not going to lie, my main reasoning is i just liked a couple of the gifs. and that is why it is thread of the day.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

Honey, that article represents the same drama that goes on here all the time. If it's not drama about Geewizz or Karliah catfishing or complaints about doxxers then it's an article about the same issues.

But you go ahead and give it a medal, sweetie. I'm just happy to be chatting with you. I live for it. When can I have another rose?

out of roses, but here a ladybug 🐞

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:

Aww how did you know I liked ladybugs? Seriously, I really love ladybugs even when they are a nuisance during mating season.

Thank you!

But Thanks 💓

What if every hyper-woke twitter douchebag was a troll this whole time? They were parodying each other, while not knowing that each of them were also a parody. Holy shit, it's all starting to make sense.

That's basically what Twitter is I think.
Basically nobody really gives a flying fuck about anyone else!

Yes. They have been unknowingly involved in this war of woke parodying for years, trying to outdo each other in a never ending battle to see who can deliver the most ridiculous, positively retarded hot takes of all. And that, my friend, is how we got to where we are today. A culture gone fully tweetarded.

I can't view the page because the site is complaining about my adblocker.

Catfish are everywhere!

I'm impressed.