Politics : 2020 Elected President

2020 Elected President

Kamala Harris

You heard it from Pop!

Re: 2020 Elected President

Dude, I live in California and am familiar with this hack. She was hand chosen by the Obama administration in Washington to carpetbag in my state. She's also the country's biggest proponent of law suits against everyone and anyone for alleged sexual harassment. Not only that, she defeated a real proponent of the people in the Senate race, a woman named Loretta Sanchez who would have been the first real female Hispanic in the Senate. I'm Californian and I despise Harris and I guarantee you she will never be president. Trump would mop the floor with her.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

I'm not saying I like her. I don't like Trump either. On IMDb people told me that Trump would never win. I said ''Yes'' & he did.

Well, Trump did lose the popular vote. I'm just saying Harris is the worst example of a bureaucrat and party machine hack. I don't think she'd survive the primaries.

I GameBoy - H. superior

the popular vote.

Ban that vote! I say, it's doesn't serve a purpose, Hillary still lost.

Yeah, I agree with you. There is a very good reason that in a federal republic like the U.S. priority is given to the states, not a mass popular vote.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Trump did lose the popular vote.
When people say this they fail to realize that if it were based on popular vote Trump would have spent more than zero dollars campaining in places like California, and Hillary would have spent money and time in TX. The popular vote argument is butts because nobody knows what would have happened had the rules been different.

Whoever is elected will be horrible.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.