Politics : COUNT ME OUT! HILARY'S ANALYSIS

COUNT ME OUT! HILARY'S ANALYSIS

'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first time on camera in exclusive interview with News 12

http://westchester.news12.com/story/40067049/im-not-running-hillary-clinton-rules-out-2020-bid-for-first-time-on-camera-in-exclusive-interview-with-news-12

Smartest thing she ever did

She actually thought that nobody figured out her little arrangement between her fking philandering cheating rapist husband?

The deal was "OK, Bill,I don't divorce you and destroy you on tv ( which at most will give me some spotlight and people will feel sorry for me and maybe I can write a book or something) so YOU can become president ( and get reelected even though you got blown by some fat ugly jew intern), people will feel sorry for me as the wife who was cheated on over and over and so one day you will help ME become a senator, then secretary and then POTUS"

Too bad we arent falling for that sh-t

Shes an opportunistic bitch- people can sense that.

She couldn't beat some junior senator spook nobody heard of in the primary 2008

She couldn't beat an unlikable businessman in 2016

Does she think anyone is gonna give he a dime to fund her campaign??Does she think 3 times a charm? Nobody runs that many times nowadays. if they didn't vote for you before, they wont this time,idiot.

DOUBT IT!

Re: COUNT ME OUT! HILARY'S ANALYSIS

She couldn't beat some junior senator spook nobody heard of in the primary 2008

No one could beat Obama in 2008 on either side. Same for 2012. Same for if he could run again. Obama is unbeatable.

She couldn't beat an unlikable businessman in 2016

She received millions of more votes than Donald Trump. The people voted for her. She just wants to give someone else a chance to kick his ass next time.

No one could beat Obama in 2008 on either side. Same for 2012. Same for if he could run again. Obama is unbeatable.

Before McCain picked that idiot Palin as his running mate Hildog said Barrack Obamma could not beat John McCain.

Go join Al-qaeda if you hate America so much!!
-Craig Ferguson

The blacks turned on Obama now since they never got any jobs under him and Trump has done more for blacks in 2 years thaan Obumba didi in 8
anyone normal could have beaten Obama

Palin was a disaster in 2008 and Romney was in 2012( that 47% comment ruined his campaign)

and the reason why Hildog won more is because of voter fraud, and they wanted a female POTUS

then again Gore won the popular vote too. and hes a total MORON who is still pushing global warming- .. or is he calling it climate change since the global warming SHOULD have happened by now by his estimates?

popular vote means nothing since the dems always commit voter fraud.
Hello- virginia?

Your as fucking stupid as Trump.Lol at voter fraud.

Meh

Bigot much?

Hey, the truth hurts donit? lol

Too bad really. It would be so much fun to see her ass whupped a third time!
Meanwhile, enjoy:

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.