Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Invoking the Lord's Prayer when you're not a righteous person.

Invoking the Lord's Prayer when you're not a righteous person.

If you are going to invoke or proclaim your devotion to scripture.

Like Isiah 54:17 You will not benefit by saying such a prayer while living a daily life of dishonesty and deceit and bullying others.

Also, when you have mocked Christianity and questioned it's validity time and again, calling on the Lord to do what is essentially your bidding is the personification of arrogance.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: Invoking the Lord's Prayer when you're not a righteous person.

I invoke cancer in thee, Steve Lake!

Your cancer has returned!

Rejoice!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Hey, I’ll take a little help where I can get it. Sometimes that’s from above OR below. I like to think they try to out do each other to show me who’s really got the juice.

On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Which one does TeryGG think is more batshit crazy?

Was it Gigi or Terry who told Rob that she hopes and wants his baby to die?

The Executioner

What? What a despicable cretin. Wow.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Disgusting. Smh

The Executioner

Only a filthy, subhuman POS would say something like that.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

Post deleted

Both.

Post deleted

Terry is Gigi/Donna, she went crazy and tried to act like it was her friend posting.

Rob from twd board.

The Executioner

Post deleted

I know it was your sock but when you first made it you got called out and argued with multiple posters trying to convince them that it wasn't you lol. That was the sock you went off on Rob using.

The Executioner

Post deleted

In another thread, she also tried to pretend like she didn't send her rotten vag pic to someone she trusted on IMDB, that got spread around.

The day I clicked on that link I wanted to fucking die!

The Executioner

Thank goodness I've never seen it. Gross, I can't begin to imagine the horror you must've felt!

TerryGG is gigis (GG=gigi) sock, the one she pretended not to be gigi with, but rather gigis random white blonde friend who was so concerned about gigi she found TWD board all on her own and came there to defend her good friend gigi in her hour of need after saying some vile shit to Robgoblin (just some random Swede) wishing his newborn baby would die.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Post deleted

There was no prayer posted, idiot. Oh but, I'd expect someone who flunked out of college to miss that glaring detail.

huh what the hell is this even in reference to?

Lard ass was making reference to a scripture passage that I have posted in my profile, and dumb Donna here, neglected to verify the claims in his OP before hopping aboard the derailed crazy train.

I love how this thread is on the Religion, Faith, and Spirituality board.

Well it should be. It's not my fault these scumbags came into this thread and dirtied it up with their filthy evil ways. ⚰🔥🔥 is What their eternity will be.

None of them will escape. God is a righteous God. There is a cost for Sin.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.