Sex and Dating : Woman marries zombie doll

Woman marries zombie doll

A 20-year-old woman has claimed her world is now complete after she married her zombie doll.

Felicity Kadlec, from Massachusetts, has revealed she tied the knot with the 'love of her life' Kelly Rossi, a zombie doll that she claims is 37 years old, on September 15, 2018.

The ceremony, which took place in Tiverton, Rhode Island, cost Felicity $500, which covered her own wedding dress, a tuxedo for Kelly and decorations for the outdoor venue.
Felicity, who says that she has had boyfriends in the past, explained that Kelly takes on the male role in the pair’s relationship.

‘She is a tom boy so [she] wore a suit - I feel she was most comfortable as the groom,’ she explained.

‘Despite having been in a relationship with Kelly for four years, getting married to her has made me feel so much closer to her, both emotionally and intimately,’ Felicity added.

Felicity was initially gifted Kelly by her late father after becoming obsessed with horror movies and zombie dolls.

She said: ‘I found Kelly on a creepy doll collection website and my dad bought her for me when I was 13.

‘It wasn’t until I was 16 years old that I started to get feelings for her, but it was something that I kept on trying to deny.’
Despite Kelly's zombie-like appearance, Felicity claims that she loves her doll deeply and wouldn't change it for the world.

She said: ‘I married Kelly but only because I accept her for who she is, I look past her bloody face and I don't mind her not having a jaw.

‘Also her spirit and personality traits made me know that she was the one for me and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her,’ she added.

More info and pics here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6701731/Woman-claims-life-complete-marries-zombie-doll.html

Re: Woman marries zombie doll

It's just you and me now sport.

I think that's everyone's reaction to this story.

"Bye Felicity!"

6 hours later…

Yeah pretty much this.

She picked that doll over you, Dane.

If this is all ' real ' to her, then she should be arrested for having sex with a child, in terms of realisum.

Yeah, she's attracted to a doll that looks like a dead, zombified child. That's pedophilia and necrophilia.

That’s absolutely disgusting! What a fat pig.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

That "disgusting, fat pig" is ME! I love my zombie dolly!

Enough about SaucyJacky. What are your thoughts on this marriage to the zombie doll?

I want my pink shirt back.

http://imgur.com/gallery/lQvZDLA

Anyone between me and that stone dies

I’m going to tour the world driving a cart and I’m going to hold a cheeseburger on a stick. All the fatties of Filmboards chase after the cheeseburger and if they don’t comply I whip them!

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Yeah, I'm surprised she wasn't committed. Unless it's all a joke and everyone she knows is in on it.

Well, it's better than being gay.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

But she is gay. It’s a female doll.

I want my pink shirt back.

Jacky real cute just like Nicola Sturgeon

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal

Brad get confuse and reply to wrong post so embarrassing OMG!!!!!!!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

For The Daily Mail, it's money that goads them.

I guess it helps sort out one's thoughts after the shock of finding out a woman married and gets intimate with a zombified child doll. If I knew someone in real life who did that, I don't think I would laugh at them, but I would be worried about them. If I saw a random person in a restaurant (or wherever) making out with a doll, I'm not sure how I would react. Again, I doubt I would laugh, but I'd probably be frozen in shock for at least a few seconds.

Eat my dick Frankenfag you gay cocksucker!!!!!!!!!

When Brad in control of world none of this can happen. We tolerate so many idtioic today

Brad rather eat Ballzy noodle than tolerate these freak!!!!!!!!!!

Nuke them all hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat Bastard, that is a dumb policy.

I'm cumming.

Because it’s weird AF!

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Post deleted

That story reminds me of this:

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I saw a documentary where a man married his car, he also had a sexual relationship with it!

Sounds like a Sunday Sport article.

"Oh just fuck off our Alan and go home and shove Wotsits up your arse or whatever it is you do"

LOL everything in that article is comedy gold.

gag

All the weirdos are from new england, including @cryptoflovecraft whos probably married his mummy or sister!

Ok let's be serious. 5 years down the road if this same thing happens to Lara here and he marries a life size tomb raider doll would anyone be surprised?

The only surprising thing would be if it hasn't happened already.

I showed my roomie, this was pretty much the reaction.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

May they have many happy years together…

Something tells me Kelly will outlive Felicity.

Post deleted