The Watercooler : It's Sunday So I'm in good mood on account of Jesus . So ask me anything about

It's Sunday So I'm in good mood on account of Jesus . So ask me anything about

Comedy or Film or living in NYC .

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: It's Sunday So I'm in good mood on account of Jesus . So ask me anything abo

Finally, a topic made by you that isn't whining. Even your goddamn signature is ma fucking whining.

Re: It's Sunday So I'm in good mood on account of Jesus . So ask me anything abo

Says the guy who cries every day about Women not liking him and Men mocking him for being a loser with a small Penis.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

What did you do with your Superbowl winnings? Didn't you win over $1,000?

I won $1500

I gave $100 each to my Sister and Nephew. I put $1,100 in my Savings account.

The other $200 I spent on Some Books, Dvds and that Japanese Cat Brush I mentioned in another thread.

How come when I challenged you to a fight before you ran like a pussy little bitch?

Boxing or MMA rules, how we doing this faggot?

Rocket ur off topic. But since ur an emo Fag who poses no threat to me I will respond.

There are NO RULES in a street Fight you leggings wearing tool.

If there’s no rules then this ends with my balls on your chin.

Ill behead you then fondle your mom

Kali Linux i hax yous

Hey I'm offended by your avatar.

why? lol

Kali Linux i hax yous

You changed it. Good.

still the same person

Kali Linux i hax yous