The Soapbox : Which posters do you think contribute absolutely nothing?

Which posters do you think contribute absolutely nothing?

The main ones that seem to get mentioned:

Ryan
Patrick
Twizlee
bongo

Who else?

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Re: Which posters do you think contribute absolutely nothing?

Nimda

The Clown from Zion

Because Jewish?

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

He's useless.

The Clown from Zion

He can’t be Jewish then? Jews control the world and are extremely intelligent.

Greedy for this world.

extremely intelligent.

Evil is not intelligent.

Ancient Egyptians are still the greatest people of all. They were considered evil by the hebrew slaves who were anally destructed by the egyptians.

The Clown from Zion

Greedy for this world.
And?

Evil is not intelligent.
Come again?

Ancient Egyptians are still the greatest people of all. They were considered evil by the hebrew slaves who were anally destructed by the egyptians
Okay.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

All of us?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Me. Most definitely me.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I contribute less than nothing, imho.

Die young and save yourself

I disagree

Elaborate!

She’s kissing ass. Don’t expect her to elaborate.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Patrick and Twiz don't post often but Ryan does

Posting a lot doesn’t mean he’s contributing anything tangible.

I enjoy his posts

Fagg

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Me? 😂 I’m one of the only people on filmboards who actually discusses films 😂
Of course Donna would choose me though, I try to reply to her film threads to discuss whichever film she’s ranting about but always get shot down since she hates me for being white

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Donna hates you for being an obnoxious little tranny that bullies Miley. It has nothing to do with you being white.

Comments like that just show how prejudiced and intolerant you are.

… it’s because I’m white.

She’s said numerous times that she doesn’t hate me because I feel as though racism is just as bad as homophobia - and she disagrees and says because I’m white “don’t understand”

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Bitch, just get out of my face. I’m not wasting my Sunday evening conversing with Pete Burns the 2nd.

Get out of your face? You do know this is a message board, do you not?

- Jesus, 2019

Donna hates you for being an obnoxious little tranny that bullies Miley. It has nothing to do with you being white.

Comments like that just show how prejudiced and intolerant you are.

Yep that pretty much covers it! Thanks.

My block list has 89 names on it.

Me

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

Bongo, obviously.

He's been contributing absolutely nothing for 60+ years so I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

I never got an answer here: https://filmboards.com/board/p/19050842/permalink/#p19050842

I think he’s been destroyed once and for all.

He's probably too embarrassed about the Super Bowl debacle from last year where he got all creepy with Gwnyc and kept trying to get her to go in private rooms with him then started yammering on about how they had some kind of connection and she should give him her number at 3am in the morning the night before the Super Bowl.

He also tried to play it up to her that he was all alone but when confronted about it later (after she told me everything) he claimed to be a "happily married man who had totally not lost his wife and they were happier than ever" or some bullshit.

One way or the other he lied and has been butthurt ever since, and the whole thing is really creepy behavior for a 70 year old man to be engaging in.

It's also how I came up with that JR email address that bongo doesn't want to talk about that he gave to her.

Pretty creepy thing for a 70 year old "happily married" guy to do know what I mean?

Oh my

Indeed.

by hungryforever
» February 10, 2019 03:04 PM

He's probably too embarrassed about the Super Bowl debacle from last year where he got all creepy with Gwnyc and kept trying to get her to go in private rooms with him then started yammering on about how they had some kind of connection and she should give him her number at 3am in the morning the night before the Super Bowl.

He also tried to play it up to her that he was all alone but when confronted about it later (after she told me everything) he claimed to be a "happily married man who had totally not lost his wife and they were happier than ever" or some bullshit.

One way or the other he lied and has been butthurt ever since, and the whole thing is really creepy behavior for a 70 year old man to be engaging in.

It's also how I came up with that JR email address that bongo doesn't want to talk about that he gave to her.

Pretty creepy thing for a 70 year old "happily married" guy to do know what I mean?
Pwned again.

Still trying to sell old lies. No one believes your BS, hungry.

I challenged you to provide proof/screencaps of all this and you said you had it.

Then you couldn't do it. You fell flat on your face.

Same old hungry… lots of bark and no bite.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

lol Yeah, he admitted to it here, but tried to retcon it as a "joke"…

What a creepy, self-owning, geriatric stalker.

You guys are so desperate now after all your recent failures. Lies and cheap insults again? SMH.

It was joking. If gwnyc has spun it some other way to you, she's the one who's retconning.

I've always treated her with respect and trust, and as far as I knew she has done the same towards me.

So either you guys are lying, or she has been two-faced with me and now has some kind of agenda.

Either way, none of this is on me.

She's free to contact me if she has any grievances with me.

In the meantime, you guys look really dumb trying to make a big issue out of this.

Please continue bumping this thread… I'm really enjoying watching y'all fail hard.

I thought so.

Vhs is just a low life scum ,I would not give him the sweat from my balls if he was dying of thirst.

Meh

What the fuck 😂😂😂😂.

A psychic connection 😂😂😂😂😂

Donna.

Pretty much everyone who spends all of their time here complaining about MovieChat….

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Pretty much everyone who spends all of their time here complaining about MovieChat….

Yep, you got it!

My block list has 89 names on it.

Tomcat Murr

The one's who never post here.

Not sure why I missed Bongo from the OP. Updated

Stevelake
Donna
Miley

Steve Lake and Donna are two of the greatest trolls the internet has ever seen.

Thanks for the laugh.

~~Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.~~