The Watercooler : Rain or Snow?

Rain or Snow?

SNOW all the way for me! I know all you east coasters and mid-westerners are sick of snow, but all we get here in So California is rain unless go to mountains (which I did yesterday). It's either in some effing drought here or raining constantly and lately super cold weather on top of it. My dog hates going out in rain and so do I.

Which do you prefer?

Re: Rain or Snow?

I don't mind warm summer rain.

Aww your little Bambi :)

I'm not crazy about the rain but at least you can still get food delivered and you don't have to worry about losing power

I like snow because it's cool, c whut I did there?

Dang! It's coming down again!!!

They say it's going to start turning to rain by tonight. Then all this stuff is gonna' melt and turn everything into a big muddy slush bowl.

Yay!!!!

When snow comes AND stays, there is nothing in comparison since it makes everything so much brighter and the outside turns into magic winter wonderland. Those days with crisp air and sunshine but still as cold as keeping the snow glittering.

… only a matter of keeping warm by right set of clothing and understand about layering.

However, when its not staying but quickly turns into slushy mess then it's no fun. Especially if it keeps on changing in temparature up and down freezing one day melting another day and so on .. then its no kind of magic only terrible.

Also, in real big cities snow is rather inconvenient but as soon as you get a bit outside then its the pure magic.

As a kid, what can compete with all the fun that you can do in the snow? Sweet memories from childhood when you have so different priorities and so much fun :)

simple like so

I'd prefer more snow if my region was more prepared for it. The few times it has snowed a good blanket on the ground, everything shuts down and a lot of people's power goes out.
But I love snow and I love the cold… but not sure if I love it enough to leave the culture of Louisiana. The other places in the country I would love to live in are too expensive.

Just don't eat the yellow or brown snow.

Brown snow, that's just nasty.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Stop making fun of Ben’s humble surroundings

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

LA has been the coldest I've ever seen it and I've lived here all my life. It's been below 60 for weeks, with intermittent rain. But even the days with the sun and a cloudless sky are chilling. However, this little taste of this icy weather makes me positive that snow is worse.

I GameBoy - H. superior

After we moved here from Cali we would go back every so often and I remember one time I was at someones house in bed and I couldn't get warm

I can't sleep when it's too warm. I never turn the heater on when I go to bed. But it's freezing lately and so cold it's hard to sleep.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I don't like it in the summer when it's too warm and right now I have to have the furnace on and I turn it down a little after it warms up

That’s cause you’re a frigid bitch 🥶

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Actually, my skin gets real hot when I sleep

I drive a lot, and snow is very dangerous to drive in. I'm surprised people don't factor that into their decision. You have to drive in it, and you can slide, and it causes accidents. I don't like snow because of that reason.

2 more days my lovely Panther..😍

Get ready for Easter Nettie…😍

That's okay

My sperm rain on your body babe.

I am nimda!

Why do you talk to the woman like that? It's not cool..

I don't even think about scoring with a woman sexually on a first date. I am so nervous just trying to give a good impression at the dinner table with romantic words.

Blondepanther is sexy. I am gonna fuck aah

I am nimda!

Not on my watch little perv. I think she would preferred a man who thinks about her beauty & personality.

She is as beautiful as i am, depressed same as i.

I am nimda!

Nobody's mentioned hail! That's a bit of both, and really sucks.