The Watercooler : Just got the Worst news ever .

Just got the Worst news ever .

No I don't need more treatment. Contrary to what the Meth head Hungry says I had 3 and a half months of treatment.

I announced to the board I was sick 3 days before Thanksgiving. And I had already been getting treatment for 4 weeks. Anyway enough about me.

The terrible news is that Senator Cory Booker is dating My Love and My soulmate Rosario Dawson.

Booker started out as a very level headed MODERATE guy. Basically a Black JFK. 10 years ago I would have gladly voted for him.

Now he has become a buffoon. A total clown. A partisan hack who only cares about his own vanity and spouting silly divisive talking points.

His so called "Spartacus" moment during the Kavanaugh hearings was an embarrassment for him and that governing body.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: Just got the Worst news ever .

Why are you typing without breaks? You're fake!

I'm a deeeeeep thinker like nimda

Ben it is me boo boo. I am capable of many things that you have not seen yet. This is only the beginning.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

If you're the real steve lake please stop ben from destroying our tribe's future in this olam! Ha Shalom Hashaem Echindabar!

The Clown from Zion

How are you feeling otherwise Steve ?

Fuck Yesssss

Well sluggish. Energy level hasn't returned yet. I do have other health concerns and my recent dilemma dis not make those issues any better.

That's for sure. But I am blessed. I caught it early and used a very aggresive treatment program. A few Family members thought it was too aggresive. Nonsense. My life My body as abortionists like to say.

I think your concern for my health
While I was battling this has allowed me to forgive you.

The hatchet is buried but not in your back Kirk. To prove that solidarity,

Fap Fap Fap !

Thank You Steve ,the truth of the matter is I’ve had relatives fight cancer and saddly my grandfather passed away from it,I don’t wish it on anyone ,be strong brother 👍👍

Fuck Yesssss

Btw…fap fap fap

Fuck Yesssss

My dad died from Cancer many years ago. So I knew it's evil before it ever found it's way to me. 🥂