The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Here's a post your picture thread!!!!

^ Fugazi 2. DUOH! 😂😂😂😂👊

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Post deleted

Post deleted

I'm surprised that cross didn't burn a hole in your chest. 🥊

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Post deleted

I thought you were some sort of Protestant

Each of us has heaven and hell in him, Basil

Post deleted

You were such a good Christian. Look at the cross. Go back to the foot of the old rugged Cross. Hear that organ playing, feel the Lord tugging on your heartstrings? Let him in. Won’t you let him in your heart? Raise your hand right now if you want to let him into your heart. All heads bowed, eyes closed, no ones looking. It’s just you and the Lord.

Each of us has heaven and hell in him, Basil

Post deleted

What kind of alloys did your house have then?

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Post deleted

Is Trailer Parks Boys an accurate depiction of a trailer community?

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Post deleted

That's clearly a trailer in the pic, a new one from the looks of it… as evidenced by the spec sheet STILL HANGING IN THE FUCKING WINDOW. lol

And you posed for a picture in your new pad… priceless!

and it was made of wood

No, it was not.

Do you EVER tell the truth, bitch?

Post deleted

I only lived in a trailer from the end of 2010 to Jan. of 2016
That's a complete lie. You've already admitted in the past, that your parents lost their home when you were a kid, and that one of the reasons you got bullied was because you were poor and lived in a trailer. You were bullied out of school by 13.

Your too dumb to keep your lies straight. So much so, it almost makes me wonder if you flunked out of Grade 8, rather than being bullied out.

Even this pic looks like it could be a trailer, with that type of window with the aluminium frame.

But you're free to prove me wrong by posting a pic of you in your late teens or early 20s, in your "ranch house".

Post deleted

My parents lost their home when I was a teenager, not a kid. It was late 2004.
So now you're saying you moved into the trailer in 2004, not 2010 like you just claimed (cue geewizz type lie/reply here). You also previously said you moved out last year. And I know for a fact (and you know I do)that you still lived in the trailer into 2017

Went back to school at like 16 or 17
You previously claimed you were home schooled and got your GED, now you're claiming you went back? So you were 17 in grade 9?

I don't really have many pics of me from when I was a teen, and I know I don't have any uploaded that were taken at my house. I'm not even sure if I still have any packed away that feature my house, but maybe one day I'll look.
Sure thing, gee wizz jr.
Ah, that felt good to correct your sorry ass lol.
Thought you said I was on ignore. Yet another lie you've been caught in. lol

Post deleted

We lived with other family and rented some places from family during that time until 2010
Yeah, that's not more pathetic than living in your own trailer, lol. Your inbred relatives probably lived in trailers too.

And how is it so unbelievable that there aren't a lot of pics of me from when I was in my teens? I have a good bit from others' houses, a hotel,
How convenient…you just happen to have a 20 yr old pic of that very window on hand, and pics of you everywhere except in your "ranch style house". That seems totally believable, gee wizz.

You lie constantly, and because you're dumb, you can't remember them, even though people who don't even pay much attention can remember them easily, since your stories are not credible, and most people reading them aren't stupid, Grade 8 dropouts. Then you scramble with new lies to try and reconcile the inconsistencies. This is exactly why I started screencapping retarded, liars like you and Bongo.

Above is a post by that sad, bitter, hater troll "vhs" …he takes his hating & trolling very seriously.

Don't be like vhs.

Obsessed much, vhs?

Are you on a personal mission to save the internet from those you claim are lying more than you?

That'll never happen, dude… as I've said many times…

Q: How can you tell when vhs is lying?
A: If his fingers are touching the keyboard, he's lying.

Get yourself a life, loser. You (and hungry) are looking crazier every day as 95% of what you do is attacking and trolling others.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

vhs, no matter how often you pull out those screencaps of your hater troll buds, it doesn't change the fact you're a psycho hater who hates himself.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19055892/permalink/#p19055892

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Post deleted

Your trailer looks pretty clean and not run down at that point, what happened later?

Someone get on the meth and stop giving a fuck?

That would explain a lot.

This is a photo of me but I look nothing like this. Trick photography, if you will.

You manipulate the angles to make yourself look better, much like an Obese woman on Tinder.

I'm cumming in BLM.

That’s Matt Lucas you lying bastard.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Reported for doxxing.

I want my pink shirt back.

Giant's Causeway. It was freezing, so I'm actually wearing two pairs of leggings, a sweater, and thermals underneath my boots and jacket.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

You should be in a bikini dammit

Actually I’ll give you props,i would of waited till late spring to go to Europe.

It was colder there than it had been in snowy Glenariff. I would have died in a bikini.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

That's a great picture 🧜

Not human

Ohhhh

Sexy!!

Thank you, Bart, I was in my 40s there

You haven't changed. Still look great!

Sweet of you, thanks

You were quite the seductress!

You do look the same. Why is that?

You can't top the Pop

I would love to post my picture. But I don't want to make the guys on this board feel insecure.

You can't top the Pop

Thoughtful of you

The hottest guys are springheel jack and Nimda no one cares about you

Always a pleasure to meet a fan.

You can't top the Pop