Sports : How Anticlimactic Was the Super Bowl?

How Anticlimactic Was the Super Bowl?

Game was absolutely dreadful and the halftime show wasn’t good either. I’m glad Brady got his 6th ring though, and Edelman finally got his MVP.

Now none can deny TB12 is the undisputed GOAT.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: How Anticlima Was the Super Bowl?

Tom Brady sucks

and the Saints would have crushed the Patriots.

Re: How Anticlimactic Was the Super Bowl?

If Tom Brady sucks than every person in the world should aspire to suck. And you don’t know what the outcome of that game would have been.

-Erin Wotherspoon

You watch the super bowl to see Maroon 5. Like girls really care about football.

Troll.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Why would anyone aspire to be like Tom Brady? What does he have going for him?

Tom Brady? What does he have going for him?
Gisele, of course!

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

He’s literally married to the richest model of all time. He could get paid zero dollars per year and still live in the lap of Luxury.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I meant OTHER than his super model wife, his millions of dollars, his fame, his celeb good looks, his height and physique, his countless sports records, and his large penis. What other than that does he have?

What other than that does he have?
Isn't that enough? How do you describe the guy who has everything?

Did not watch. Went to the mall, ate, came home, went on here in between watching Youtube videos, reading articles, and talking to one of my friends on messenger.

So you boycotted it for the kneeling Muslim Nike Afro guy “forgot the name” ? SJW!

28 days… 6 hours… 42 minutes… 12 seconds. That… is when the world… will end.

Didn't really actively boycott it. Just wasn't interested. Between feeling sour about what happened with the Saints and the Patriots being the other team yet again, I just wasn't feeling it. Plus, no one I knew had Superbowl parties and crowded NOLA is not a pleasant experience for me.

I was kidding. And the Saints are the team I root for. They were my grandfathers team as well, because my grandfather was from Louisiana.

I didn't know that. What part?

It's weird that they're such a good team now because they used to be an embarrassment. Fans would sometimes literally wear paper bags on their heads to games. I remember no one wearing Saints merch when I was a kid. You'd probably get beat up if you did. I know Green Bay was big.

Houma.

Not super far, but not a place I've been to many times, if any. I may have ridden through there on a family fishing trip to Grand Isle, but that may have been west of our route. Lotta swamp there and that one plantation. That's all I really know about that place lol. Not often that I ever go south of NOLA.

Didn't really actively boycott it.
I'm boycotting after the fact–every company that advertised during the Superbowl! Unfortunately, I can't boycott Verizon, because I have a huge use-it-or-lose-it prepaid balance. I asked my friends in NOLA if anyone was organizing a similar boycott there. No answer so far.

Tom Brady still isn't the greatest of all time. Winning a 6th doesn't change anything.

But I will admit that Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time.

Alright. I guess you’re going to wait until he has 10+ rings to finally swallow your pride and admit he’s the greatest.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I've told you this before, Erica, a QB's Super Bowl wins doesn't really count for how good they are. Tom Brady is easily in the Top 10 for greatest QBs of all time, but saying he's the greatest simply because of how many Super Bowls he won is very retarded.

Remember, the football's a very team oriented sport. You can have a great offense and amazing QB play, but if your defense is shit, then you're likely to not be able to win much. The Chief's should've been in the Super Bowl, but because they're defense is terrible, they weren't, despite Mahomes playing phenomenally.

/discussion

That may apply when a QB only has a few Super Bowl wins. 6 AND COUNTING is more than a big enough sample size to credit Brady considering he is THE ONLY Patriots player in the history of the organization who was on the field for ALL 6.

Enough already. It’s ridiculous at this point to say he’s not the greatest of all time.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Personal foul late hits do not exist against the patriots. Dante Fowler tackling James White in perfect form is against the rules.

The Saints would’ve pounded the Pats. The Refs once again hand the Pats a SB.

But Brady is the GOAT

Saints would have lost that game. They got beat by the Cowboys. They were scoring under 20 points per game for like 4 weeks straight going into the playoffs. Drew Brees was playing his worst football at the end of the year.

There’s no conceivable reason to think the Saints would have “ pounded” New England.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Bruh the Pats lost to the Dolphins and Steelers and Jaguars.

Regular season logic don’t mean sheit

Troll

-Erin Wotherspoon

stfu whiny cunt

Eli Manning beat him twice. Just think if he had Belichick coaching him. We're talking 10 Super Bowls, minimum. Brady is clearly underperforming, and getting lucky in the Super Bowls that he does "win." If you are wondering why "win" is in quotes, it's because they don't count as actual wins.

I'm glad I missed it this year. I heard Maroon 5 was an awful halftime act.

I am the lawr and the lawr is not mocked.

Yeah it was bad. Adam Levine shirtless didn’t save it.

But his tats are nice ,I’ll give him that .

-Erin Wotherspoon