Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : I did something today. Something I didn’t think I would do.

I did something today. Something I didn’t think I would do.

I attended church service.

Re: I did something today. Something I didn’t think I would do.

That's nice, did you like it?

It was ok. Kinda hard to stay awake. The grape juice and wafer were a pleasant surprise.

I feel like a dick though. I left my mom there and told her I’d pick her up after her Sunday school class and after party luncheon. I just bolted after the service.

Did someone there give her a ride?

Yeah. Me.

I’ll pick her up after it’s over. I told you I’m a dick.

Aww do you think she was disappointed?

I told her beforehand but I’m sure she’d have preferred that I stayed.

I talked to my mom later and she asked if I'd go again next time when I'm free. I asked her if it bothered her that I left and picked her up and she said no. I may not go every week but it's more than I usually do and neither of my siblings have ever gone with her at all.

That's nice of you, AJ, my mom and I used to go too

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

A word: fuck off.

I was baptized. Piss off.

Post deleted

Notice to all Christians: Exclusion of the Old Testament from the Canon
- January 21, 2019

The Council of Nicea in the year of our Lord 2019 AD has hereby decided to exclude the Old Testament of the jewish people from our holy canon. Therefore it is incumbent upon Christians of all denominations to stop reading the Old Testament because the old testament is just a history book of the jewish people. We the believers in Christ do not desire to associate ourselves with those who blaspheme against our Lord Jesus Christ who was not a jew, rather, he was Aramaic!

The jews hate God, they worship the devil in their synagogues. Not a single jew shall enter the kingdom of heaven, until it becomes a gentile, behaves like a gentile, accepts Jesus Christ as his Messiah, his Savior, and the jew stops doing evil, stop plotting against mankind non-stop. That is why not a single jew shall enter Christ's kingdom, because it is in their nature to be a jew parasite. They are jews, they behave like jews, they will never change. Christ was a Palestinian from the area of Galilee, in Arabic it is called "Jalili" meaning "Holy and honorable" describing Jesus Christ. He spoke Aramaic, not hebrew. Arabic evolved from Aramaic. Yiddish and the modern day hebrew language is that of the jews who killed many prophets, including Isaiah, John the Baptist and Zechariah. The jews brag that they will kill Christ again if he returns. Did they not receive the chalice of torment in the form of the first holocaust at the hands of Germans in the 20th century AD? Do they blame God for the holocaust? It is their behavior that justifies the first holocaust, their behavior unchanging since the birth of the unholy nation.

http://neo-christianity.blogspot.com/2019/01/notice-to-all-neo-christians-exclusion.html

I'm a deeeeeep thinker like nimda

Eww Jesus freak!

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Post deleted

You went to a Catholic Mass?

Ew.

Block: Ser Trevor McDonald

Post deleted

Post deleted

Interesting. I can't remember the last time I did that. I'm an Agnostic.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.