The Walking Dead : Itty is a faggot - CONFIRMED

Itty is a faggot - CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED indeed, vhs

Above is a post by that sad, bitter, hater troll "vhs" …he takes his hating & trolling very seriously.

Don't be like vhs.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Re: Itty is a faggot - CONFIRMED

Does that mean that you like to see guys pissing?
Not really sure how to take your post old friend.

1/10

Try harder next time.

ITTY, ‘Huh? I’m not gay.’

IKR!

Oh, and of course, look who shows up in this thread that has nothing to with him, stalking me and faceplanting, as per usual. lol

by leibowitz
» January 28, 2019 07:13 PM

…look who shows up in this thread that has nothing to with him, stalking me…
You mad, bro?

It's always a pleasure to see you angry and whining about getting called out. Please continue… you are known for it and there's no reason to change now.
…and faceplanting…
And it's even better when you have to resort to spewing lies in an attempt to save face.

And then you quote hater trolls because you think that helps your case!

You fail hard when you try to make it about me after getting called out.

Let's review a couple of the best and funniest callouts of the mad psycho vhs… beginning with a blast from the distant past about your anger getting the best of you:

And then more recently… still displaying your anger issues as you get called out and mocked again for taking your hating and trolling here wayyyyy too seriously:

Thanks for the laughs, loser.

Still mad, I see… and trying to deflect from the fact that you've been called out, roasted, and mocked for your psycho anger issues.

Again.

But like I said above, please continue, loser. Moar bumps = moar ownage.

Did VHS really threaten to doxx Klam and Twiz to get back at Nimda?????? This proves Nietzsche's dictum that if you peer too long into the abscess you are in danger of the abscess peering into you!

There's something conmforting about this neverending struggle between VHS and Bongo. It's a certainty, like the fact that the sun will rise tomorrow.

vhs is struggling… making his same old mistakes over and over, but crushing him is easy as pie for me… I'm like…

The red text and incoherent ranting doesn’t exactly exude calmness, old bean. You sound like you’re going to snap and do another of those videos.

Red text is for emphasis and to mock vhs and hold his attention, orson… I'm plenty calm.

And there's nothing incoherent about my posts… nor are they ranting.

2/10 ….you failed again.

Try harder next time, little man.

do ur head full of dog dookie?

stop this insanity

Red text is for emphasis and to mock vhs and hold his attention, orson… I'm plenty calm.
Wrong!

https://www.businessemailetiquette.com/seeing-red/

And there's nothing incoherent about my posts… nor are they ranting
In your opinion…and nobody else’s. The only person that agrees with anything you say on here is the worst poster this place has ever seen - Frankenfag…and vice versa. Birds of a feather and all that….

Another resounding victory for Ser Trevor. Maybe time once again to take those pants off and feel the breeze .

Better luck next time, punk .

You're adorable when you're mad, orson.

I gave you my reasons for using red (here on a message board) from time to time and you send me a link about "business email ettiquette?" Too funny. .001/10 Try harder next time.
The only person that agrees with anything you say on here…
Wrong.

Also, unlike you, vhs, and the other insecure hater trolls, I don't need a posse to support and validate me. Most of you guys fold up like a cheap card table if no one comes to your aid.

And if you're feeling especially desperate, you create socks to support you.

Please feel free to show where anything I've said in this thread is incoherent.

You can't… or won't… because if you did, you'd be admitting you are stupid.

Or lying.
Another resounding victory for Ser Trevor.
In your opinion…and nobody else’s.

You never fail to amuse me.

dog dookie confirmed

stop this insanity

My penis it so nice for you today

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Crystal

Whaaaaaaaaaaat did I sayyyyyyy????? ^^^
Nailed it!

And where specifically did I create a sock in this topic to support me? Take a lie down old man and feel that breeze.

God, what an absolute bore you are . This board dies every single time you sperg it out with your monotonous, copy and pasted retardation. I’m guilty by association by perpetuating your nonsense.

I gave you my reasons for using red (here on a message board) from time to time and you send me a link about "business email ettiquette?" Too funny. .001/10 Try harder next time.
Except you’re quite clearly wrong here . Read the article. Red is universally accepted as having anger connotations when used in any form of writing. Not only that, the connection red has with anger is scientifically proven: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/seeing-red-its-not-just-an-expression-for-angry-people-but-also-scientific-fact-9194815.html?amp

Also, unlike you, vhs, and the other insecure hater trolls, I don't need a posse to support and validate me. Most of you guys fold up like a cheap card table if no one comes to your aid.
A good job given Frankenfag is the only cunt on here that has any time for you .

When have I done this? When you cast these negative aspersions you have to back them up with facts. Otherwise you’re just another ‘insecure hater troll’.

Please feel free to show where anything I've said in this thread is incoherent.
Pick any post in your posting history.

You can't… or won't… because if you did, you'd be admitting you are stupid.

Your lack of self-awareness is incredible!

You never fail to amuse me.
Do people with your condition have a sense of humour 🤪?

I believe this is game, set and match, old bean .

Wow… you're seriously trying to make a comeback from that drubbing I gave you?
…you’re quite clearly wrong here . Read the article. Red is universally accepted as having anger connotations when used in any form of writing. Not only that, the connection red has with anger is scientifically proven.
Please go find some more internet dribble that you perceive as valid here.

None of it is remotely applicable, orson. I clearly stated why I use red sometimes in my posts to vhs, and you clearly don't want to accept that you're wrong. Derp.

Again.
When have I done this? When you cast these negative aspersions you have to back them up with facts.
Oh, my… and I suppose you think the results of a few Google searches are "facts" which "prove" any time I use red I'm angry?

Anyone who knows me knows I'm very laidback… and never angry. I'm having fun here.
>>>>>Please feel free to show where anything I've said in this thread is incoherent.

Pick any post in your posting history.
I knew you'd back down from my challenge. You and many of the other trolls fall back on this tactic when you know you've been cornered. Thank you for showing you know you'd look foolish if you tried to back up your claim. Incoherent, indeed.
Do people with your condition have a sense of humour 🤪?
The only condition here is my enjoyment of watching you attempt to make a comeback.
I believe this is game, set and match, old bean .
Wrong sport, ol' chap. You have committed an own goal, sir.

Irrelevant deflecton attempt, vhs.

If you think you stepped in for orson with that weak sauce BS, you're deluding yourself.

Fail.

It's what you do. Fail, then you run away like you did here:

https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/3241991/latest/#latest1549960057

Learn how to troll, or fuck off. You're a complete bore at this point.

Get under his skin. Make him respond emotionally. Touch a nerve. Trolling isn't what you say it's how you make them feel.

Every single post of yours proves you're pure victim. He knows it and so does everyone else. Posting laugh emotes doesn't hide that fact.

Owned. Apparently I got under your skin.
Every single post of yours proves you're pure victim. He knows it and so does everyone else. Posting laugh emotes doesn't hide that fact.
BS… that's just wishful thinking on your part.

Would you like to try again?

Good luck.

by Ain't No Thang
» February 14, 2019 03:35 AM

Good luck.
I'll take that as a no.

Try to rest up and maybe you'll do better next time.

Learn how to troll, or fuck off. You're a complete bore at this point.

Get under his skin. Make him respond emotionally. Touch a nerve. Trolling isn't what you say it's how you make them feel.

Yeah, I just can’t be arsed responding to anything Bongo says anymore. It’s bizarre seeing someone so retarded, yet has the level of education where they can converse like a reasonably intelligent person. The grammar is always correct but the actual output is so retarded 😂. Not sure if it’s autism or what it is! I’m sure VHS has a theory.

No relevant point is ever made, the same idiotic rhetoric is repeated to death, followed by obnoxious memes that just heighten the retardation.

Someone I respect is asking me to leave him alone so that’s what I’m going to do.

by Ser Trevor McDonald
» February 14, 2019 04:08 AM

Yeah, I just can’t be arsed responding to anything Bongo says anymore. It’s bizarre seeing someone so retarded, yet has the level of education where they can converse like a reasonably intelligent person. The grammar is always correct but the actual output is so retarded 😂. Not sure if it’s autism or what it is! I’m sure VHS has a theory.

No relevant point is ever made, the same idiotic rhetoric is repeated to death, followed by obnoxious memes that just heighten the retardation.

Someone I respect is asking me to leave him alone so that’s what I’m going to do.
Another one bites the dust.

Sure orson… you've been "arsed responding" plenty of times and you've had your arse handed to you, so now you're attempting to play it all off with this pathetic BS?

You failed.

What happened is you ran out of viable responses and you'd rather spew some lame mischaracterization of me and bow out.

It's okay… I understand you're weary of being embarrassed.

I hope you feel better soon, ol' chap. Here's a hug.

Yeah, I’m not going to read any of this.

Just post another of your videos as it’s the only tangible contribution you have ever brought to this place:

Cool story, bro.

Be sure to send that bitter old fool vhs a big thank you for sharing that irrelevant BS with you.

Thanks for coming back… I knew you couldn't resist showing your bitterness again.

Cool story, bro. You read all of it.

Be sure to send that bitter old fool vhs a big thank you for sharing that irrelevant BS with you.

Thanks for coming back… I knew you couldn't resist showing your bitterness again.

A double post over 10 minutes apart, one a slightly amended version of the other. I'd wager you've spent well over half an hour crafting that response. That's a cringe worthy level of investment, responding to what amounts to a trivial comment by an anonymous user of an internet message board.

What do you see when you meet somebody who's clearly so upset? Do you not know the symptoms? Perhaps you think your avatar shields your wounds from our view. It doesn't.

Please use the remaining years of your life to achieve something. Get up in the morning and look the universe in the eye. Go out and earn something from it.

Looks like I got under your skin again.
Get up in the morning and look the universe in the eye.
Again… you should take your own advice.

I'm fine. Content, secure, and happy.

You, however… sound angry and bitter.

Why is that, mr. anonymous?

If I ever engage him it's to talk at him not to him.

LOL you sound familiar.