Fashion : I’ve had to stop dying my hair

I’ve had to stop dying my hair

Cause just ain’t growing

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: I’ve had to stop dying my hair

Dying too much and too often, or using harsh bleaches/chemicals will sometimes damage your hair and cause it to break off.

Make sure that you are properly conditioning your hair with a good protein or moisturizing conditioner with each wash. That will improve the state of your hair over time and keep your ends trimmed.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

All of a sudden? I've known Miley since our days on the Soapbox, even before you knew her.
I like Miley, always have, so I will continue to talk to her.

Oh and Nimda wants you to agree to his peace treaty located here: https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/19041449/permalink/#p19041449. I've already agreed, so the onus is now on you.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

😂😂😂😂😂your messed up .

You don't know what I've done, you know why? Because you weren't there. The rest of that went unread. So back to Miley.

come on, donna. you gotta work with me here. i believe in peace. it is still possible.

edit:

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

Post deleted

What you need to do is stop worrying about what I do, and concentrate on yourself. You don't get to dictate what I can and cannot do on this board.

Yes and it’s very fine I’m listing it grow out to it’s naturel light brown colour then maybe get it coloured when it’s grew out as it’s over processed

Post deleted

If you can, try to keep the chemicals out of it. Sometimes medications can have an effect on your hair as well. Just take good care of it, eat healthy, drink lots of water, and it will grow long.

Thank you for the tips

You're very welcome!

Those are all things that I do to keep my own hair long and strong. You can also check out the multitude of hair care tutorials on Youtube, they will offer you some sage advice.

Keep the heat to a minimum also, or try not to use heat in your hair when you don't have to. Massage your scalp every night to stimulate blood flow to your hair follicles.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/hair-loss-pictures/ways-to-grow-healthy-hair-0209.aspx

https://www.vitalproteins.com/pages/how-to-get-healthy-strong-hair

That’s awesome thanks again xx

You're welcome, babycakes!

Post deleted

Yeah I’m in multivitamins but I need to buy myself hair growing tablets

Post deleted

I’m boardline diabetic because of those meds and god knows by now I’m probably diabetic

Do you mean borderline diabetic?

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Pre diabetic it means in between normal blood sugars and and diabetics means I’m nearly diabetic basically

Okay, borderline diabetic. What does your doctor say about that?

OH just the usual stuff about cutting down on sugar and eating healthy

Wishful thinking ya know ? Also I’m sorry for calling you a cunt before

That's good advice, and thanks. I appreciate that. I guess maybe I was a little hard on you, but I just like being a comedian. I really don't mean any harm.

That’s good 😊

Good, literally dying it too much kills your hair. If you MUST dye it that much then get a good shampoo and conditioner - I use Aussie. It’ll still damage your hair if you do it that often, but the conditioner will help a lot.

If you notice, that thing we discussed has happened again in this thread, not even to me this time. Hmmmm

‘Fuck off or I’ll punch you in the throat’ - Mother Teresa

Yeah I noticed thing um I’m worried what is the agenda

Anyway as for the year it should take about two years three years max for it to grow out I tried that tail and mane shampoo but it broke my hair off a bit so I’m not sure about that one but I’ll try the Aussie one

I think you can get specific hair growing shampoo and mouses aswell
All that dye has screwed my hair up and I sit and wonder why it’s stuck at the same length meh my hair is light brown now it’s not a bad colour just have to be patient I guess
It will save me a lot of money too if I stop dying it

Have you tried washing with semen?

No it’s in short supply

Going back yeaaaars (my prom, so I was about 16) I tried hair growing tablets from Holland & Barrett, I think that they worked quite well tbh, and they’re herbal.

Can you remember the name?

No but they were in a green bottle, just go in an ask for something that will help your hair grow and they’ll know what you mean. Downside is it makes your nails grow too so I had to cut them like every 3-4 days

The strange thing is my nails grow like mad but my hair doesn’t but yeah I’ll go to Holland and Barrett’s see if they can recommend something good

Wear those awful wigs if your avatars. Problem solved, Miss Piggy

Since he brought wigs up, that’s a good point actually.
You wear wigs all the time; that could irritate and stump hair growth perhaps?

How can she afford wigs? That is the question

I only wear them for selfies I don’t think that would affect the growth Anyway but I used to wear them clip in hair extensions to sleep and all

Obviously your mum buys it for you.

I feel bad for this lady, you abused this woman with her money. I bet your the type who throws a tantrum fit and cries if she refuses to pay for it.

This is really good, a bit more expensive

And this is an excellent conditioner

Tell this idiotic child before she used it. It's not made to drink.