Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : God and women.

God and women.

Why did god curse women ? Men were made in gods image but only of a rib of a man were women made? Does god love women less? Does god hate women? After all he said women have no authority over men …. he made them weaker physically so men can hurt them and control them he doesn’t bless strong women he calls them Jezebel’s and Liliths he blessed women who submit to their husbands and take an inferior role! The role that controls women bonds them motherhood and submission he wants them to be in the kitchen as slaves he made them beautiful to please men he sexually objectified women by giving them breasts yes I’ve come to believe god is not for women why are they physically weaker? So they can be beaten and raped with unwanted pregnancies forever controlled by man !! No well if god is not for me I am now against him he hates me because I am a woman he thinks women belong in the kitchen what kind of god is he!?

Seriously and these stupid Ruth and Mary and Martha’s of the world worship him why be a Mary when you can be a powerful Jezebel why be a Ruth when you can be a strong Lilith ? Yeah I’m a Lilith not an eve and I will never stop fighting god cause he made me female he is not for me he hates me because of my gender the inferior gender he created it’s cruel really making women have unwanted pregnancies making them slaves in the kitchen making them obey men making them only their to please men women’s very own beauty is in vain because he only made women beautiful to please men he only made women as an after thought to please men

Women interested Satan though he seen they were hard done by and he give women power that I will respect

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: God and women.

Why should I

I’m making points here I’m seeing the truth

I’ve been a slave to Christianity now it’s time I let go and realise god is not for me he hates me cause I’m a woman he cursed women

I’m gonna go to hell but maybe it’s better this way as to be forced to worship a god who made women vulnerable

Post deleted

Nothing’s worse for me than being fat I’d prefer to be insane as being skinnny meant no breasts no curves it meant a fuck men cause I had a rebel’s body I was that of a boy and ‘‘twas proud I want that body back may it cost my life understand ?

Post deleted

It’s not possible I’ve tried for years and I cannot do it on them meds

Post deleted

I’ve talked to many of doctors about don’t you think I’ve tried everything there is nothing they can do this is the only way

I don’t know why you think I need medication so much maybe I’ll make a deal with the devil and I’ll not go psychotic

After all god wants me to be fat and on that medicine

And your right god of the bible killed women and children so pro life people are fucking dumb

Post deleted

Bitch god cursed you out for being a ho.

Sexist pig