Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Remember Christians, Old Testament is jewish propaganda

Remember Christians, Old Testament is jewish propaganda

Notice to all Christians: Exclusion of the Old Testament from the Canon

- January 21, 2019

The Council of Nicea in the year of our Lord 2019 AD has hereby decided to exclude the Old Testament of the jewish people from our holy canon. Therefore it is incumbent upon Christians of all denominations to stop reading the Old Testament because the old testament is just a history book of the jewish people. We the believers in Christ do not desire to associate ourselves with those who blaspheme against our Lord Jesus Christ who was not a jew, rather, he was Aramaic!

The jews hate God, they worship the devil in their synagogues. Not a single jew shall enter the kingdom of heaven, until it becomes a gentile, behaves like a gentile, accepts Jesus Christ as his Messiah, his Savior, and the jew stops doing evil, stop plotting against mankind non-stop. That is why not a single jew shall enter Christ's kingdom, because it is in their nature to be a jew parasite. They are jews, they behave like jews, they will never change. Christ was a Palestinian from the area of Galilee, in Arabic it is called "Jalili" meaning "Holy and honorable" describing Jesus Christ. He spoke Aramaic, not hebrew. Arabic evolved from Aramaic. Yiddish and the modern day hebrew language is that of the jews who killed many prophets, including Isaiah, John the Baptist and Zechariah. The jews brag that they will kill Christ again if he returns. Did they not receive the chalice of torment in the form of the first holocaust at the hands of Germans in the 20th century AD? Do they blame God for the holocaust? It is their behavior that justifies the first holocaust, their behavior unchanging since the birth of the unholy nation.

This site is run by an autistic permashutin jew

Re: Remember Christians, Old Testament is jewish propaganda

tl;dr

Hi Ben.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

Hi ITTY. Did you read the new book The Jew as World Parasite (2043): Exodus of Jews from America Kindle Edition authored by Dr David Duke ?

And once again nobody had even a single fuck to give.

You are one of the gullible goys who have been subverted by the jew run media into becoming apathetic to religious destruction of America. You don't care about religion anymore. Your enemy cares about religion. It worships the rabbis. They are literal Baal!

Ben I’ve missed you so much. Post here more. All the time.

I missed your dick too, my negro lover.

I’ve never thought about it like that but I believe the Jews are gods chosen people you know ?

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

are they really god's chosen or are they self chosen?

Dunno the Apple
Of gods eye and all that ?

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

I know you are a sock no need to confirm it