The Watercooler : Miley, I have some more healthy recipes just pm me i'll give them to you

Miley, I have some more healthy recipes just pm me i'll give them to you

Same for you too, ITTY.

Re: Miley, I have some more healthy recipes just pm me i'll give them to you

Thank you but I never cook lol

However I should start to

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Show it to your mum then. It's light cooking anyway.
Let me ask you, what are you going to do with yourself when your mum dies?

Hide in bed and cry like a baby

Probably overdose

Probably overdose

Wow, really, Miley?

So why are you on filmboards? Is it to find a husband as a back-up plan that will take care of you in the event that your mum dies?

No it’s not

It’s cause I’m bored all the men here live far away I’d hardly hook up on here why do you ask?

Because you're always posting selfies. Usually when people post selfies all the time, it's because they're looking to hook up with someone. At first I thought you were doing it because you liked fashion, but now I'm starting to wonder about your real motives.

No I do it’s cause I’m insecure I don’t need a boyfriend especially not s stranger from here

But why are you so insecure? You're really pretty. I don't understand why you can't see that and your obsessive need to hear it from others so often. Like I can understand going through a mood where you just need to hear nice things, but it's like you're constantly seeking the acceptance of others.

Why are you so insecure? Have you ever really thought about that? Don't you get sick of relying on others to feel worthy?

I was bullied all my life it’s affected me I’m sorry I won’t post anymore selfies

Oh, dear. It's going to be alright, okay?

Don't be sad. Post your selfies. You know I don't mind it when you do. Although I really want you to get to the point where you post them to be proud of your beauty and not because you need acceptance. Our acceptance doesn't change the fact that you're a pretty woman.

I think you are stronger than you give yourself credit. You can manage on your own. I can tell that you are resilient. You will not fall apart when your mum passes on. You will live on to make her proud. She will be smiling down from in Heaven.