Rock : Love this. Black punks singing a Skrewdriver song lol

Love this. Black punks singing a Skrewdriver song lol

Skrewdriver being a white power band. I love the tongue in cheek nature of this modified cover.

Re: Love this. Black punks singing a Skrewdriver song lol

It's an OK cover version that doesn't really change the song's original message. Ian Stuart was a nationalist at heart, he believed that every group of people should be proud of who they are and where they come from. "Voice of Britain", one of my favorite Skrewdriver songs, is a nationalist anthem about putting one's country and people first.

Ian was staunchly anti-drugs. He would've approved of the new line about keeping out the drug dealers. Not surprisingly, Negro Terror had to change the line "all the media Zionists who'd like to keep us quiet" (saying "media scumbags" instead).

Here's the original version in all its raw glory:

It's that repetitive beat and melody that is annoying. It slowly erodes your nervous system. All those punk songs sound the same too. Almost every person I've met that listens to punk music has always been an angry person to the core. And I don't just mean, someone that gets angry a lot. I mean an angry person whose personality stays angry. Anger is their norm.

I think punk music is great for the military to use to drive their soldiers into a killing frenzy. lol

Ugh I can't tolerate listening to punk music. Once I went on a trip to the Mexican border with one of my good friends to pick up her sister. At that time, she was really into punk music and punk bands. She played punk music the entire 8 hour trip. I thought I was gonna go nuts. Like my eyes probably looked as crazy as the lead singer in that video. I was so agitated. I felt like I wanted to kill something or kill myself just to make it stop.

Not all punk sounds like this.
For example: