Sports : Rams win with help of referees

Rams win with help of referees

Fucking retarded ass cunts. Dude was looking straight at him on that last bad call. Other bad calls too. Just one that favored the Saints, which seemed almost like a half-hearted apology.

Re: Rams win with help of referees

Yes. Terrible non call. That was pass interference if I ever saw it. Disgusting

LA rules. Get over it.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

They don't. They would have lost if it wasn't for the most egregious call in I don't know how long. There were a few other bad ones too. We lost because of bad officiating. The NFL even admits it.

Bullshit. The game was close as hell. It can hardly be argued that the Rams played inherently inferior. There were bad calls in New Orleans' favor as well. Why am I not surprised you're a sore loser? Get over it.

I GameBoy - H. superior

What bad calls? Like one? And none so fucking terrible.

I didn't lose. My favored team did. You clearly don't understand football. Anyone familiar with it realizes how important that call was.

And you're more knowledgeable of the game than GameBoy the Great and the refs who have years of experience and were actually on the field up close and personal? Lol.

New Orleans is the trannie capital of the world. And half the fools there are descended from slave owners. They lost. Get over it.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Even other refs agree with me, ya brainless faggot. Really, you could be a total football layperson and see how egregious that call was.

Who gives a shit? Begone with your transphobic babbling. Has no place here. Same with racism.

They lost because of some bitch ass calls.

The referees who were there agree with me. Stop being a back seat driver. You weren't on the field. The refs who made the call were. You're just upset because the hillbilly South lost to cosmopolitan California. Stop being a sore loser.

I GameBoy - H. superior

And those referees are idiots… and so are you. Fucking blind ass shitbrain.

I see this Ram's victory as a reenactment of the Civil War. The Union defeated the Confederacy once again.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Nah.

You know nothing about sports , please shut up.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Falcons fans I know are loving it, but SOME of them admit that was absolutely pathetic. Completely changed the game. 1st and goal at the 6 or whatever and they milk the clock more, make the rams burn their last timeouts, possibly punch it in.

Total disgrace.

I have a face

It will be known forever as one of the worst non-calls in the new era.

Nothing babyish about feeling like a team got robbed because the refs thought the Rams needed participation trophies.

^ ^ ^
This

I GameBoy - H. superior

👍👏😂

Despite the bad call, the Rams deserve credit for making it into the Super Bowl, again, after many suffering from a wide number rough patches in the post 2002 era.

They deserved the play-offs, but that's bullshit. An almost undefeated team that was actually about to score got robbed of that play. Sure, it was a close game, but shit like that mattered.

This happens every year. Next year the Saints will get a break and another team will feel robbed and Saints fans won’t care because they will be happy.

It sucks but the game is not perfectly officiated. Some days you benefit from that and some days you won’t. No team or fans ever whine when they BENEFIT from a bad call. They only whine when it goes against them.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Nah, I'd admit to the Saints benefiting. There were a few bad moments that they didn't get called on… but I don't think any of them affected the game the way that last one did. Even some Rams fans admit that it was bullshit, but they are glad their team is going to the Superbowl.