The Walking Dead : Season 2 of Punisher

Season 2 of Punisher

Very good! The fight with Me and Bobby Mcghee playing in the background is awesome!

Re: Season 2 of Punisher

Is it better than s1? The punisher subplot in Daredevil s2 was phenomenal. S1 of The Punisher was completely awful tho and deserved to be canned.

I reference this all the time, but to think this came from the MCU? lol. The superhero genre is saturdated with childish tripe (nay, excrement), but this was solid.

Current Ignore List: Azn_2, Chickaboom

I started off thinking Daredevil was the best superhero series I had seen, but by season 2 some of it was getting old. DD's religious crisis was so boring that I quit. I actually quite liked season 1 of Punisher (mainly because of Bernthal's acting) but season 2 (so far) has been spectacular. I'm enjoying it more than any superhero movies, which by now seem to aspire to stand-up comedy rather than to old-fashioned superhero antics.

Sounds promising. Hopefully it’s better than Rellik and Jack Ryan!

Oh well. The first 3 episodes were great, and then it went downhill. I can't believe writers still write stuff like chief villain captures hero, tells his men to "break him and finish him off" and then leaves. REALLY?????? We need Scott Evil here to give them a reality check.

I’ve just started Escape at Dannemora. Looks pretty good.

Meh, I don't think Jon Bernthal is sexy anymore.

I'm sure he cares.

He should. His sexy bad boy image is what made him popular. I think he's type casted now. I'd like to see him do a romantic comedy or something.

Dolph lungren 1988 movie was the best punisher.